[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the single saddest piece of music you know? It may

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: a0249360790_10.jpg (219KB, 1200x1200px)
a0249360790_10.jpg
219KB, 1200x1200px
What's the single saddest piece of music you know? It may be an album, a live recording, a song, anything.
pic rel although I don't think its' THE saddest album. it's just really fucking sad
>>
>>73059371
Phil Elvrum's music was already sad and melancholic before his wife died, that album is just soul crushing.
>>
>>73059371
inb4 that 911 call with the LOST music overlay
>>
i like deathconsciousness because of how dreadful it is

honestly i dont think ive ever been sadder listening to music than listening to crow. giles corey came close when i was depressed but after losing my dad this year ive been a bit more emotionally vulnerable and i cried like a bitch listening to crow
>>
>>73059371
The Sinking Belle by Sunn O))) and Boris
>>
the Moon Shaped Pool version of True Love Waits maybe
it's not my favourite version of the song (i like the acoustic version) but in context of the album and how his partner of half his life was close to death, the "please don't leave" really hits hard
>>
>>73059371
>I strangled my wife and buried her under a tree
>I turned my head and a crow looked at me
Wow so sad
>>
>>73059371
I think that part on Glenn Tipton when Mark says

"the place aint the same without my friend, eleanor" is insanely sad
>>
>>73059371
Down Colorful Hill

The song, the album
>>
>smoldering and fascist

Dropped. DUDE DRUMPF LMAO cuck. Can't believe I bought this
>>
>>73059663
This. I know it's the popular/cliche opinion, but it's still so sad and beautiful. What's even worse is I sense a vague hopefulness in it.
>>
File: miles blows.jpg (32KB, 306x404px) Image search: [Google]
miles blows.jpg
32KB, 306x404px
>>73060194
are you....
Triggered?
>>
>>73060295
Yes the innocence and optimism he gives, and to know it wasn't enough...
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.