[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can you unironically enjoy Hurricane if you're not quite

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 51vGLxCOXDL.jpg (53KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
51vGLxCOXDL.jpg
53KB, 500x500px
Can you unironically enjoy Hurricane if you're not quite so convinced Rubin Carter was innocent?
>>
>HE WAS JUST A CRAZY NIGGER
>NO ONE DOUBTED THAT HE PULLED THE TRIGGER

who gave this RACIST a nobel prize?
>>
I absolutely love this song and could not care less whether or not he was
>>
>>73058432
This
One of my favourite Dylan songs easily
>>
>>73057654
he's jew tho
>>
>>73057642
doesn't matter more then 30 years later...
>>
>>73057642
Haha good thread.

I'd say yes unless you let your emotions control your thoughts
>>
>>73058860
he converted to Christianity, but still oy vey
>>
>>73057642
yeah, because it just uses his story as a base to talk about racism
just pretend it's a story bob made up
>>
>>73057642
That's nothing. I enjoy It's Alright Ma, I'm Only Bleeding, and I'm not totally convinced that even the president of the United States sometimes must have to stand naked.
>>
>>73059259
>multi classing judaism and christianity
his career mistake, i see it now, is not getting some islam levels in during the 80s
>>
>>73059365
True, Trump's chubby little penis isn't something anyone should have inflicted on them.
>>
>>73057642
Not even baiting but whats the likelihood of him actually being guilty?
All ive ever heard is he's innocent and it's absurd to think otherwise, I'm I am aware I've heard all this through a biased media.
>>
>>73059434
doesn't really matter, point is that they weren't tried fairly, they didn't even investigate that much to see if the gun they found him with was the one that shot those guys
>>
>>73059521
Ok, that's a very fair argument, I like that.
>>
>>73057642
Can you unironically enjoy Isis if you're not a terrorist sympathizer?
>>
>>73059553
Yes given that ISIS was a glint in the (camel) milkman's eye at the time.
>>
>Police took no fingerprints at the crime scene and lacked the facilities to conduct a paraffin test for gunshot residue.

American police work lol
>>
OP again. Thanks guys, you've convinced me. The more important message I am now taking from the song is not about whether Rubin Carter was innocent or not but that the arrogance and prejudice in how the police and prosecution handled the case led to his unfair conviction. It's a fucking great song for exposing racism and a bit of poetic license can be forgiven under the circumstances.
>>
i love the moments in the recording when dylan changes up/ sings the lyrics wrong and the backing singers can't keep up
dylan musta been like 'nah that one was good'
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.