[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> In 1996, McCartney tried to release the track on the compilation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

> In 1996, McCartney tried to release the track on the compilation album The Beatles Anthology 2, but George Harrison voted to reject it

WTF I hate George Harrison now
>>
>>73042205
>Carnival of light could been released if not for George Harrison
>>
File: IMG_1446.jpg (76KB, 640x1039px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1446.jpg
76KB, 640x1039px
>>73042205
Fucking little jealous vindictive cunt.
>muh Paul and john didn't let me write songs so I'm mad.
Liam Gallagher looking ass face
>>
File: a look of frightenedness.jpg (24KB, 400x349px) Image search: [Google]
a look of frightenedness.jpg
24KB, 400x349px
>>73042205
What the fuck is up with their eyebrows?
>>
>>73042205
It was probably in spite of Paul telling him how he's only allowed 1 song per album
>>
File: 1490437109331.png (441KB, 500x595px) Image search: [Google]
1490437109331.png
441KB, 500x595px
>>73042205
>According to McCartney, the reason was that "he didn't like avant garde music" and referred to avant garde as 'avant garde a clue'.
>>
File: walrus.jpg (122KB, 820x312px) Image search: [Google]
walrus.jpg
122KB, 820x312px
ok, I'm highjacking this thread:

I Am The Walrus Remix when???

We still don't have a real stereo version, always "fake stereo" in the second half, even on the 2009 remaster.
And don't say: "The LOVE version", it is stereo, but it has an interlude with counting and different sounding outro.
>>
>>73042323
Oy, you've problems with bri'ish hairypuddings, m8?
>>
>Paul Fucking McCartney
>Arguably greatest composer since fucking Schumann
>Greatest creative force in the greatest and more inventive band of the 20th century
>Needs the consent of some japanese ayy lmao, a mexican and goofy Ringo Starr for releasing compositions that are his by all rights.
Truly punished man.
>>
>>73042988
Didn't Ringo and Yoko already give it the OK? I think it's just Harrison's wife who's passing on her husbands wishes
>>
THE FACT
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.