[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I did a post about nu-male bands and i said that death grips

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

>I did a post about nu-male bands and i said that death grips is one of them
>I was not trolling, i was totally serious
>Post get deleted
>That proves that death grips fans are all butthurt nu-males
you're a bunch of faggots, you make fun of bunch of music, but when someone says something about death grips you all begin to cry
>>
im a nu male but i hate death grips
>>
Death Grips fans call metal listeners edgelords, all while listening to edge: the band
>>
File: g.jpg (4KB, 163x228px) Image search: [Google]
g.jpg
4KB, 163x228px
the funny thing is the fact that they listen to this music with ""tough"" lyrics, and they are all crybabies when someone insults this band

I bet you all look like pic related
>>
Gripsfag here
I hate nu-males
and I'm actually diagnosed with autism and I think it's retarded how it seems that the majority of fans of ANYTHING these days can't handle the things they love being criticized

I actually go out of my way to read criticisms of my favorite things
because I like seeing how different people approach, understand, and appreciate things differently
and it gives me insight into other people's minds and what they're looking for in art and such, which I think is interesting
>>
>>73040421
Learn to use the quote function you slackjawed mouthbreathing newfag.
>>
>>73040781
> look at me and unique I am!
>I support different POV's! I am tolerant, unlile THOSE LOSERS!
> the answer's always in the middle!
>I'm diagnosed with autism, but I am beter than the other autismos, they make me sick!
>>
>>73040892
>how dare people understand and study different points of views!
>>
File: 1469261174884.jpg (81KB, 1085x960px) Image search: [Google]
1469261174884.jpg
81KB, 1085x960px
>all these people unironically saying "nu-male"
>>
But I'm a redneck tradie and Death Grips is one of my favorite bands.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.