[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Seriously, no sticky? They were literally called the Allman

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Gregg_Allman_1975.jpg (10KB, 200x242px) Image search: [Google]
Gregg_Allman_1975.jpg
10KB, 200x242px
Seriously, no sticky? They were literally called the Allman *Brothers* band.
>>
>>73031277
Rip Gregg
There truly is only one way out.
>>
>>73031277
I was wondering this too. Playing At Fillmore East right now
>>
>>73031277
I made a special trip to /mu/ to check out the sticky. Shameful. RIP Gregg
>>
How many Allman brothers were in the Allman brothers band?
>>
>They had a disastrous first date; Allman sucked on her fingers and tried to kiss her, and Cher fled. Against her better judgment, she agreed to a second date. Allman took her dancing, and they started to connect. "Pulling words out of Gregg Allman is like . . . forget it," she told Playboy that year. "Things started to mellow when he found out that I was a person — that a chick was not just a dummy. For him up till then, they'd had only two uses: make the bed and make it in the bed."

>On June 30th, 1975, five days after Cher's divorce from Sonny Bono was finalized, Cher and Allman went to Las Vegas and got married at Caesar's Palace. It was her second marriage and his third.

>They went to Jamaica for the honeymoon, but after a few days Allman picked a fight with Cher, pulling a knife so that she would leave and he could score some heroin. After nine days of marriage, Cher filed for divorce. Allman entered rehab, and a week after Cher had filed they reconciled....

>Allman's marriage wasn't stopping his drug abuse and womanizing; realizing the relationship wasn't working, he filed for divorce in November 1975. When Cher discovered she was pregnant a month later, they reconciled once more....

>Allman and Cher made a 1977 album, Two the Hard Way, under the name Allman and Woman; in an act of kindness and good taste, the American record-buying public completely ignored it. When Allman passed out at an awards banquet, his face landing in a plate of spaghetti, Cher decided enough was enough. She filed for divorce in 1977; this time there was no reconciliation.
>>
>>73032616
All of them, man
>>
>>73032629
Based
>>
>>73031277
Are there any females in this band?
>>
On one hand, he's basically the 3rd most important member in that band, and hadn't done anything notable in 40 years. On the other, some way worse artists have gotten stickies here.
>>
>>73032616
Through 1971, two. 1971-2017, one. Today-?, zero.
>>
Nothing makes me more sad than the history of the Allman Brothers. That they could pull off a performance like the Fillmore East album as a bunch of kids was remarkable. Then Duane died in such a horrible way and it basically made Berry Oakley (himself an energetic and gifted singer/bass player) not want to participate in life anymore, until he died the exact same terrible way, leaving a wife and kid behind. Gregg just sort of deteriorated, Dickey Betts' talent was partially wasted without Duane to play alongside or Gregg writing anything worthwhile to go with Ramblin' Man/Jessica/etc.
>>
>tfw tied to the whipping post
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.