[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

That's it. I've officially given up on Melon. He t

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: aa9de6f8.jpg (11KB, 460x288px) Image search: [Google]
aa9de6f8.jpg
11KB, 460x288px
That's it. I've officially given up on Melon. He thinks this song is amazing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Ao5mg11xIk
>>
it ain't the worst thing ever. its better than lowlife.
>>
>>73029557
The instrumental is so shitty. Listen to it without the video. Her singing's okay.
>>
This song is definitely a guilty pleasure for me, I realize the instrumental is borderline shit but I can't help but jamming so hard to it
>>
>>73029510
>music reviewer has an opinion that differs from yours
>>
anthony fantano is a dumb fuck, but that song is alright
>>
>>73029510
lyrics are a little cringe, but it sounds pretty cool. the ironic , clean pop style juxtapositioned over the instrumental is kinda cool.
now him liking THIS confused me.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z18eMqK9BMM
but even then, giving up on someone because they have a differing opinion is idiotic. You should've watched him in the first place just to hear someone talk about music you listen to or will listen to. not as reassurance that your opinion is right, you unconfident baby.
>>
>>73030432
the sound reminds me of benni benassi satisfaction with the bass in back
>>
File: 1492215302048.png (3KB, 112x112px) Image search: [Google]
1492215302048.png
3KB, 112x112px
Did anyone else think she ripped of Of Montreal?
>>
>>73030432
I'm OP and I much prefer that song you just linked to the Poppy one.
>>
>>73030432
even the migos colab was better than that song
>>
File: yung-humma.jpg (24KB, 757x562px) Image search: [Google]
yung-humma.jpg
24KB, 757x562px
>>73030501
literally what...

So anything that has a suggestion of a sawtooth wave synth sounds like that to you ?
>>
>>73030526
titanic ripped off kevin*
yes
>>
>>73030567
i literally have no frame of reference for club music i dont know how to describe the sound but it reminds me of benni benassi
>>
is this video killed the radio star?
>>
>>73030692
whos titanic
>>
>>73030127
this
>>
>>73029510
I gave up on Poppy so long ago.
>>
>you make me come. alive.
>I want your floppy disk to be my hard drive
OK. That's cute.
Makes no sense but it's fucking cute.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.