[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Admit it, he's wrong all the time, but you like hearing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: d4b.jpg (272KB, 800x449px) Image search: [Google]
d4b.jpg
272KB, 800x449px
Admit it, he's wrong all the time, but you like hearing someone acknowledge your favourite albums and you love him for that
>>
I think he's pretty spot on and can look at albums past the hype.
>>
He can't be wrong, they're his opinions. He says so in the video.
>>
>>73027905
By that logic, he can't be right either. Since those are his opinions. Thus anything he says means nothing
>>
File: 1464196926120.jpg (61KB, 887x640px) Image search: [Google]
1464196926120.jpg
61KB, 887x640px
>>73027921
good job you're catching on
>>
>>73027921
>>73027514
You forget the role of the critic. Its not to be right. You find a critic whos taste you generally agree with, then you follow them and their ratings cause you dont have the time to absorb all disseminated media. If you dont like him, then ignore him. Its literally that simple.

Hating critics because of their opinions is a fruitless pursuit anon.
>>
>>73027921
I mean yeah. Why did you not know this?
>>
>>73028178
this response is too intelligent for the anons you're replying to. I highly appreciate this.
>>
>>73028178
Fuck off with your reasonable opinions nigger.
>>
read wikipedia instead.
>>
>>73028178

It's not even about agreeing with them. It's about hearing what new albums are like and seeing for yourself whether you think they're worth checking out or not. Sometimes a critic will praise an album but it sounds like it just won't get into it, and sometimes they'll bash it but it sounds interesting to you.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.