[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what does /mu/ think of the sudden rise of ironic, meme producers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: frankjavcee-2.jpg (13KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
frankjavcee-2.jpg
13KB, 300x300px
what does /mu/ think of the sudden rise of
ironic, meme producers on youtube?
if you don't know what I'm talking about search for
>frankjavcee
>aces to aces
>yeah dubz
>grge
>based gutta
>>
Takes a lot of balls to make music that ages like milk
>>
I dont like it, and Frankjavcee looks gross
>>
>>73019988
some of his videos are pretty funny
and although his tutorials are mainly a joke they are still pretty useful
>>
>>73019387
its been going on for 7 years now, its not exactly ironic anymore. A lot of people seriously listen to those tunes because they find something that resonates with them and the times we live in.
>>
>>73019387
Memes aside, since I've started using fl I've actually learned some useful things from his tutorials
>>
>>73020021
I know its not exactly new but I've noticed that its starting to become popular now.
I've also noticed that allot more channels similar to frankjavcee have been popping up in my recommended
>>
DAWs are popular, lots of generic soundcloud shit is out there, a bunch of dudes start making fun of that
>>
>>73019387
frank javcee i'm sure is a nice and chill person to hang out with. his tunes aren't good, though. he's competent with fl studio and can slap together a song, but he can't write worth shit. neither can joji.
>>
Frank seems like a genuine cool and chill guy you can hang out a listen to cozy album, that's why he's more popular, he has a personality and was the first one to do those kinds of videos
>>
I used to really like frankjavcee, but he is becoming a total pseudo intellectual who thinks he can impress nerds by reading Wikipedia articles about bullshit.
I thought he was being ironic about vaporwave, aesthetic and that kind of stuff, but the music he releases just proves he is another uninteresting soundlcloud ""producer"".
>>
frank's amazing and he has album of the year when he releases Vol 2.
>>
File: axl rose.jpg (357KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
axl rose.jpg
357KB, 750x500px
mfw irony in 2017
>>
File: 1485485443511.jpg (36KB, 319x310px) Image search: [Google]
1485485443511.jpg
36KB, 319x310px
>>73020509
Real cool kids are into New Sincerity
>>
>>73020158
Joji can at least make a melodious combination of instruments. It's like Frank is almost entirely tonally incompetent.
>>
Most of his music is a little bland, but I really like this one
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6eN7YNv8P80
He's also pretty funny and I have learned some stuff about Fl studio from him.
>>
>>73019387
i think it's cringey and awful like everything else on youtube
>>
>>73020509
>>73020538
DFW was a moron
>>
>>73020866
go back to listening to your gybe and mathrock records
>>
>>73020894
Elaborate.
>>
File: 1494110267570.png (126KB, 296x330px) Image search: [Google]
1494110267570.png
126KB, 296x330px
>>73019387
Personally, I've only seen select tutorial vids from frank, and they were pretty good. I think that there is an audience for that sort of stuff and he is simply exploiting that.

People love to get told what is shit and what not is shit. It only has to just barely cross them the wrong way.

idubbbz's content cop is sort of an example.
>>73020158
I concur

>>73020347
He has to do something to keep his channel afloat. Hes probably aware of this opinion desu
>>73020866
cuck
>>
I actually like that song where he is singing on the forest.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.