[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Listen to Swens >Forgot I had the music player set to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: Swans_To_Be_Kind[1].jpg (7KB, 316x316px) Image search: [Google]
Swans_To_Be_Kind[1].jpg
7KB, 316x316px
>Listen to Swens
>Forgot I had the music player set to repeat a single track
>Put on pic related
>Literally could did not think anything wa sup until after about 40 minutes.

Still dope as shit though.
>>
>>73019266
I don't understand; which track was looping? The title track? How could you not notice that? What?
>>
>>73019381
Yeah, exactly.

Hadn't listened to this album before, I knew the songs were long though so I didn't think much of it.
>>
Swans fans in a nutshell
>>
File: Linkin_in_the_end_single_cover.png (405KB, 498x422px) Image search: [Google]
Linkin_in_the_end_single_cover.png
405KB, 498x422px
>Listen to Swens
>Forgot I had the music player set to repeat a single track
>Put on pic related
>Literally could did not think anything was up until after about 40 hours.
>>
I've listened to Swans discography up to their post rock phase and the albums never struck me as anything more than alright. Am I going to be disappointed with their post rock phase too? I'm not new to experimental and emotionally draining music, but they didn't do much for me yet.
>>
>>73019903
Filth is frustratingly good
It's frustrating how they never returned to the booty shaking rhythms and metallic bass sounds
Cop, SFTB and TBK are good though
>>
>>73019266
Go to a concert, they will literally play a song for 2 hours.
It would be bareable if they actually let the song crescendo or even peak towards the end, but they just let it fade and drone the next song for 2 hours.
Blue balls as fuck.
>>
>>73020063
I expected Filth to sound like Pop Group's Y. That's the aggressiveness I expected and they didn't deliver. At least not for me. I just does nothing for me. I've heard it and I don't need to ever hear it again, whereas Y is one of my favorite post punk and overall favorite albums.
>>
>>73019903
>I'm not new to experimental and emotionally draining music
Swans will probably never do anything for you then
>>
>>73020220
This album made me almost unable to catch my breath for 30 minutes. I'm honestly not expecting that of an overwhelming reaction to their music, but do you think their post rock albums would resonate with me? I really want to hear something I'd consider great and not just alright.
>>
File: scott-walker-the-drift.jpg (85KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
scott-walker-the-drift.jpg
85KB, 600x600px
>>73020315
I've had an error and forgot to add the picture.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.