[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just listened to Long Season last night How the fuck is it so

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

Just listened to Long Season last night
How the fuck is it so good
Can we discuss how fucking good this album is
>>
>makes a thread about Long Season
>posts the cover to their other album
>>
I can't decide which version of Long Season is better.
>>
>>73018128
The live version of Long Season is on this album too
>>
>>73018152
The live version by far, although I guess you could argue that the album version is faster paced.
>>
>>73018106
Just as good as every other 8/10 album ever.
>>
*plopping sound*
*bass riff*
>>
>>73018106
>no translation of their songs for years
I feel the emotion from it though, it's top 10 albums of all time for me.
>>
>>73018152
live version. that fucking violin
>>
Still haven't gotten time to listen to the live album, but god damn after listening to long season 5 or 6 times it might be my favorite album of all time
>>
>>73020345
Long season lyrics
https://www.musixmatch.com/lyrics/Fishmans/Long-Season
>>
File: 1495817857793.jpg (28KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1495817857793.jpg
28KB, 480x480px
>>73018106
Ya dude more people need to listen. Im with>>73020345; its moves between the 6th and 7th for me.

>>73019230
Shut the fuck up
>>73018106
Give a few more listens please, it gets better.
>>
>>73022138
please list top ten and thank
>>
is this a meme or something?

Reminds me of when all the hipster pitchfork tweens used to listen to Exuma and thing it was good music.
>>
>>73022535
>is this a meme or something?
no. Its actually good
>Reminds me of when all the hipster pitchfork tweens used to listen to Exuma and thing it was good music.
Exuma's awesome, fuck you
>>
>>73022558
>Exuma's awesome
>he fell for the meme

Anon, I...
>>
>>73018106
>How the fuck is it so good
But it is not.
>>
No other song lives up to this.
>>
YUME NO NAKA

YUME NO NAKA

YUME NO NAKAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
*plop*
>>
it's not good though
sorry
>>
>>73022639
lol what do you consider to be good then
>>
>>73022535
Long Season has been /mu/core for years.
>>
>>73021950
What about Kuchuu Camp? I have a lyrics sheet that came with the 2016 reissue vinyl but can't really upload it to the internet without looking like shit, so we can get it translated...
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.