[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it true that listening to music while /high/ makes the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 6

File: 1280x720-PWZ.jpg (409KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1280x720-PWZ.jpg
409KB, 1280x720px
Is it true that listening to music while /high/ makes the experience 10x better?
>>
weed is an amplified
if you enjoy something, then youll enjoy it more
if you hate it, then youll hate it more
>>
The only time i've really heavily focused on music while high was when I listened to The Pod on Dramamine. I kept hallucinating extra bass lines and guitar parts that made the entire album somehow better than it already was.
>>
>>73013546
once I went on the roastie stacey version of 2ch (girlschannel) and they were making fun of this album
>>
File: Skylarking.jpg (356KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Skylarking.jpg
356KB, 600x600px
In my experience, yes. Probably the only reason I'd ever want to use cannabis again. Psychedelic or otherwise "made for headphones" type music is very, very fun. You can really immerse yourself in it. This is a very good album to do it with.

Other music will give different effects. Last time I had an edible I put Allman Brothers at Fillmore East on and was just really into the rhythm more than anything, like I just sat around hunched over, shaking my leg to the beat like an idiot.
>>
>>73013603
girls cant understand king crimson
>>
It makes it sound slower, and you'll hear things that aren't there. I often hear a soft orchestral track playing in the background.
>>
>tfw still no drug + music combination that will give me a seizure
>>
>>73013596
are you saying you were high on dramamine? cuz thats not a thing. dramamine is for motion sickness and not a recreational drug at all.
>>
>>73013546
You haven't heard Funeralopolis till you've heard it high
That said acid is the music listener's drug
>>
>>73013546
I found it true when I first started listening to music, but after a while it eventually dampened my enjoyment of music (and everything else for that matter). Weed feels like a truly magical experience when you begin using it, but the magic wears off fast and it quickly becomes just a way to numb yourself
>>
>>73013631
>It makes it sound slower
you're thinking of promethazine + codeine there friend
>>
>>73013620
womemes can't do anything right
>>
File: Magical Mystery Tour.jpg (71KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Magical Mystery Tour.jpg
71KB, 300x300px
What are the best drugs to enjoy music to the fullest? I want to feel like I'm inside my favorite albums.
>>
>>73013580
>weed is an amplified
>if you enjoy something, then youll enjoy it more
>if you hate it, then youll hate it more

don't know if it works that way for everyone, but it definitely does for me. movies, tv, music, art, anything.

it's kind of hard for me to not listen to music without weed at this point, since it makes good music so much better
>>
File: 1483569096495.jpg (23KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1483569096495.jpg
23KB, 500x500px
no
>dude weed lmao
for once, i'm impressed by /mu/
>>
>>73013705
I'd recommend LSD, MDMA, and dextroamphetamine / Adderall. (Not all at the same time... though some people do combine them and say it's better than anything.)
>>
High on Ativan listening to MBV was bliss.
Listening to the noise part on A Piece of the Sky on maijuhanna was interesting, it changed the whole thing.
>>
>>73013736
Weed is no laughing matter
>>
>>73013736
Its because the OP wasnt necessarily a "DUDE WEED" type of post, it was just a genuine question
>>
>>73013645
Yes I was high on dramamine. If taken in high enough doses it can cause you to trip. Why would I lie on the internet, there's no reason.
Also,
https://erowid.org/experiences/subs/exp_Dimenhydrinate.shtml
>>
>>73013736
It's nu-male hour.
>>
>>73013870
yeah all i see is terrible trips not slight audio hallucinations. and i still think your a lying faggot
>>
>>73014170
If you don't believe me then do it yourself.
>>
>>73014215
no what kind of white trash fuck up would i be to try and get high on dramamine. i have fucking tabs and dmt for tripping. if i was gonna poor-trip i would just robotrip or something
>>
>>73013737
LSD and dextro is way too fucking stimmy and a recipe for a bad time. Lights up similar pathways in the brain to that of a psychotic break--just not a common combo so not widely known
>>
>>73014215
What hes saying is that drammamine is a strong deliriant. The vast majority of people report it be highly dysphoric and totally dissociating from reality
>>
>>73014281
similar to fucking benedryl. cool. popped a few of those and was like totally imagining 15 drummers listening to white stripes. was far out man
>>
>>73013546
Listening to Loveless stoned is probably what heroin feels like
>>
File: ce07ml7ruf1y.jpg (65KB, 691x896px) Image search: [Google]
ce07ml7ruf1y.jpg
65KB, 691x896px
It all deprends on how you are feeling.

Weed and espcially psychedelics just amplifies your emotions. So it really just depends.

Amphetamines and MDMA regardless of your mood will make music sound amazing but in a different way than weed and psychs. do, Its more of a dopamine euphoric type

Booze and Downers do the same but again in a different way.
>>
>>73014354
>definitely never done drugs
literally not possible to recreate drug feeling with music. music is its own kind of drug but nothing you listen to will ever make you feel like you are on ______
>>
>>73014418
>literally not possible to recreate drug feeling with music.

You've never heard Loveless, have you
>>
>>73013546
yes

I listened to f#a# and genuinely thought I had died for a minute
>>
>>73014445
you've never done drugs have you. fucking you have to be 18 to post on here underage faggot
>>
>>73014387
this

weed is really fun if you're having a good time but for the last year every time I've smoked the shit I just end up sitting around and hating myself
>>
>>73013679
Ive never done purple drank? It it worth it? Is it a good high? Is it "trippy" at all or is it just like popping a couple vicodins?
>>
>>73014743
>Ive never done purple drank?
Lol, im not sure why i made that a question
>>
>>73014743
its weaker than popping vicodins. codeine is weak as hell. all lean does is mix a weaker vicodin with some alcohol. imagine popping a vicodin and drinking
>>
>>73014743
promethazine with codeine is really intense, you feel really really good, your cognition gets slurry, and your sense of time is waaaayyy distorted. the few times I've drank lean I've literally "leaned" or rested on any surface I was adjacent too, and if left unattended for some time by my buddies, just doze off in a severely comfy sleep
>>
>>73014418
You've never heard Yeezus have you
>>
>>73014800
Oh, that sounds like shit. I wonder if mixing it with weed has a synergisitic effect
>>
>>73014836
>>73014800
Im not sure who to believe
>>
File: 14762017384_831476ffd9_o.jpg (122KB, 982x1228px) Image search: [Google]
14762017384_831476ffd9_o.jpg
122KB, 982x1228px
>>73013610
yo I totally plan on listening to this album when I find the first biddy willing to fuck on acid.
>>
>>73014836
don't listen to this little nigga if you have ever taken anything stronger than codeine. vicodin is literally 10x stronger than codeine and vicodin is still pretty weak. if you have popped vics before or definitely percocet, then you won't be phased by lean
>>
>>73013546
yep i pretty much smoke before listening to anything new
>>
>>73014862
look up opiate strengths. lean has promethezine and codeine. hydrocodone is stronger (vics) by a factor of 10. percocet is stronger than vic by like 3 or so. lean is literally made with cough syrup. vics they give you after surgery. unless you have no tolerance, then lean is weak as hell
>>
>>73014862
oh lol im the anon @>>73014836
I've always smoked weed with it because it helps with the intense lockjaw I get
I practice very responsible drug use, stay hydrated, take necassary supplements and vitamins before most endeavors
but I've always gotten awful awful lockjaw with lean use
I love love love opiates and marijuana, and the promethazine really pushes the slumpiness of the experience
>>
>>73014847
lean is more like giving you a slight opiate buzz to your drinking but not much. its more about getting drunk with a bit of opiate glow
>>
>>73014926
>>73014836
I bet you have no tolerance to opiates bub
>>
>>73014978
def a good thing tho. don't want to be buidlign up an opiate tolerance. addictive as hell
>>
>>73013631
The shit I hear I think is real, just blends in with other sounds when i'm sober and I cant tell them apart
>>
After smoking I tend to enjoy prog shit a lot more. Hippy music and longer stuff feels more interesting. I usually listen to punk though and when I'm high there's nothing I'd rather listen to less.
>>
Just use the creative center of your brain you goober
>>
>>73013580
/thread
>>
>>73013546
it's really no different than having it play while youre asleep & your dreaming around the album
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.