[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Not since Magna Carta Holy Grail has an album had such overbearing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

Not since Magna Carta Holy Grail has an album had such overbearing production with too much going on that it completely ruins the experience of listening to it.
The fact that this remains the most highly rated Fleet Foxes album is baffling.
>>
>>73012185
You are correct. Don't listen to autists RYMers.
>>
>>73012185

Agree.
I appreciate the effort and all but would not mind if they have made something listenable after all these years...
>>
>>73012185
>Not since Magna Carta Holy Grail has an album had such overbearing production with too much going on

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wall_of_Sound

r e a d
>>
Get off the internet
>>
I agree... it's a mess. There was a couple times in my first listen that I had to make sure a browser tab wasn't playing different music at the same time.
>>
>>73012908
I know this shit, motherfucker.
Name an album since MCHG that had worse overproduction.
>>
>>73012908
>I'm a fucking retard who doesn't understand opinions
>>
>>73012185
I haven't listened to the album yet but I think the two singles released are not good. If they're supposed to be the best on the album then yeah, it's going to be shit.
>>
>>73012992
>overproduction
clueless child
the production is obviously the way it is for a reason and if you can't figure out how to comfortably coincide the songwriting with it then that's your problem. be a better listener? fleet foxes sucks anyway.
>>
>>73012871
I think they will. Robin said the next record will be ecstatic; a celebration of the resolution of problems expressed on Crack-Up.
>>
>>73013064
>the production is obviously the way it is for a reason and if you can't figure out how to comfortably coincide the songwriting with it then that's your problem
LMAO so whenever I don't like a certain piece of music, it absolutely MUST mean that I simply didn't "understand" it.
Fucking kek
Kys yourself
>>
>>73012185

they had a good track record up until now.

i don't get it at all. sounded like a fuckin james taylor album.
>>
This is the first negative thread I've seen on Crack-Up
>>
>>73013090
see how aggressive and emotion-driven you are? this is my point. slow the fuck down
then again if you say things like 'kek' you're probably not worth it anyway.
>>
>>73013105
just wait until fantano gives it a 5
loved the album btw, although I'm not familiar with the rest of their stuff
>>
>>73013105
lurk moar
>>
File: radiohead17.jpg (203KB, 450x299px) Image search: [Google]
radiohead17.jpg
203KB, 450x299px
>>73013131
>>>/r/eddit
>>
>>73013162
case in point
>>
Yeah
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.