[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you meet people and make friends with the same interests

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1460401047595.jpg (68KB, 579x800px) Image search: [Google]
1460401047595.jpg
68KB, 579x800px
How do you meet people and make friends with the same interests in music in you (I mean in real life, not rym or other shit)

I know the obvious answer is "go to shows" but my taste is obscure avant-teen garbage and I live in a cultural wasteland anyway

is it autistic to hang around record shops and make conversations with people you see buying albums you like?
>>
>>73011321
yeah thats p autistic
>>
Begin with talking about how you feel what you listen to then say what it is
>>
File: twin_peaks_67654.jpg (41KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
twin_peaks_67654.jpg
41KB, 600x300px
I don't think you really do, you just hope to befriend someone with similar taste.

>nagel
>new romanticism
You have good taste in my book
>>
>>73011619
what
>>
Not autistic, social
>>
You don't actively do it, you just go to house parties or any other place where you would normally meet new people, and if you get lucky someone will have similar taste to yours.
>>
>>73011321
I want to FUCK that Nagel gal
>>
>>73011820
I know its "Nagel" but I don't think its actually """Nagel""" i.e. he didn't draw that particular image
>>
>>73011837
sure but she's still a Nagel gal.
>>
FIRST OF ALL
Don't search for someone with similar interests in music.
Find someone with who you feel cool then share your musics with his, particulary if it's not the same
>>
>>73011797
the house parties are lame around here, see: cultural wasteland

I'd be surprised if there was a single person in a 50-mile radius who has even listens to anything that I do (and isn't also a second-gen immigrant)

>>73011904
what kind of advice is this though for real
you've never wanted someone to talk about the same genres of music with? or maybe even to make music with?

when people talk to me about whatever pop punk shit they like its always --- we never know each other's bands we talk about, if we listen we feign interest and don't really enjoy it, move on, and talk about another subject which we have in common

I mean talking about how much you love pizza rolls and stuff is cool but sometimes you crave deeper conversations about art no?
>>
File: 028_renee_simonsen_theredlist.jpg (3MB, 1605x2179px) Image search: [Google]
028_renee_simonsen_theredlist.jpg
3MB, 1605x2179px
>>73011321
I'd like to talk about new wave synthpop but only with a girl who looks and dresses like Renée Simonsen.
>>
Are you lonely?
>>
>>73013350
a little bit
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.