[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do people who know shit tons about music/ listen to it all

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: screaming-jay.jpg (19KB, 300x298px) Image search: [Google]
screaming-jay.jpg
19KB, 300x298px
Do you listen while playing games or something or do you just lie down staring at the walls?
>>
both. driving, while doing other shit. Vinyl is great for staring at walls since it forces you to listen to whole album and just relax
>>
>>73004696
Is that Ray Romano?
>>
>>73004696
I listen to familiar music when I'm driving. If I'm listening to something new, yeah I just put it on and listen, giving it my complete attention. How else are you supposed to really truly appreciate something?
>>
i browse /mu/ while listening to music. I also do the staring at walls thing and try to get into a meditave state (i know it sounds pretentious but it helps me focus on the music more). Sometimes play games but i have to play more mindless games that are good for listening to. Oh yeah and pacing around the house while listening to more upbeat music.
>>
Almost all day everyday, while I'm in the crapper, cooking, cleaning , working out, whatever . Only exceptions are when I'm watching some of the few shows I like
>>
File: IMG_5366.jpg (87KB, 640x384px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5366.jpg
87KB, 640x384px
I listen to music all day long but it's the best when i put it on, grab some coffee and just stare at the walls or look outside. i try to visualize the music in my head, like abstract movements and different colors. you can create really cool scenes once you get good at it, makes you perceive music differently too.

would recommend
>>
I lie down on my couch and put it on my stereo and just listen for a at least an hour and a half a day

Then i listen to music on the go or just while im doing shit. But the first time around i usually do the couch thing. I just really enjoy payin attention to it
>>
I like to go outside and listen to music
>>
>>73004742
Screamin' Jay Hawkins
>>
>>73005100
Horchata is the fucking bomb, friendo
>>
>>73004696
>In bed
>While playing video games (BGM a shit)
>In the car
>>
I do most of my listening while I ride my bicycle, either commuting or on a long recreational ride. Of course this isn't optimal because I wear earphones, so I also listen to a couple of albums before I go to bed, or right when I wake up, with my nice headphones.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.