[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>the moment you realize all of your waifu's lyrics to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: reaction9.jpg (81KB, 736x973px) Image search: [Google]
reaction9.jpg
81KB, 736x973px
>the moment you realize all of your waifu's lyrics to love songs are about Chad
>>
Then you realized you loved Chad too.
>>
>>73000390
Lol
>>
File: skyferreira.jpg (1MB, 3111x2337px) Image search: [Google]
skyferreira.jpg
1MB, 3111x2337px
>>73000390
Is this how you cope?
>>
if you are not chad kys
>>
File: Vidya.png (196KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Vidya.png
196KB, 400x400px
S-SH-SHUT UP!
>>
:/
>>
>>73000824
Holy fucking shit Brandon
>>
Why is Maranda Kerr so hert
>>
>>73000837
?
>>
>>73000390
damn..
>>
>>73000805
Either daddy or chad
>>
>listening to Stacy music in the first place

My extremely refined, patrician taste in music has lead me to only be sexually aroused by my boy Roy. Sometimes I like to imagine being sandwiched between him and a naked Brian Wilson
>>
> tfw you realize she looks at Chad the same way you look at her, which means the only way to be worthy of her is to make yourself desirable, thereby becoming what pathetic losers label as "Chad"
>>
>>73003121
I call it the real red pill
>>
>>73003077
this
>>
>>73003121
>tfw she looks at Chad
>the same way you look at her
>which must mean
>Chad looks at you the same exact way
>to complete the love triangle
>>
>>73000786
this
>>
whats up with the coping faggots itt?

be chad to fuck stacies

if you are not chad, kill yourself

if you are not chad and want to fuck chad, you need to killl yourself for being a FAGGOT
>>
>>73003790
t. nu male
>>
>>73004131
t. arca listening faggot
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.