[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>riding on a car >turn on the radio >it's playing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

>riding on a car
>turn on the radio
>it's playing drone and noise tracks
>later I find out it was just radio interference and that station was just a news station

Did anything like this ever happen to you?
>>
>be high at music festival
>watching I dont know some prog-bluegrass band at 2 in the morning
>hear a drone playing
>proceed closer to it, on the otger side of camp
>Sounds like a prelude to a Sunn O))) set
>Finally reach the source of the sound
>It's a generator
>Stay and listen anyway bc on acid
>10/10 Still the best performance at the festival
>>
File: 1485796120450.png (84KB, 176x182px) Image search: [Google]
1485796120450.png
84KB, 176x182px
>tfw summer
>tfw have air conditioning but fridge is cold too and makes better drone music
>>
>>72997888
Why didn't you just post the actual pasta
>>
>>72997926
Is it better?
I don't save that bullshit. I create
>>
>be high school student
>wake up every morning because I had to go to school
>Almost every morning, without fail, I would involuntarily make this dry gargling sound while facing down in / underneath my pillow directly before getting out of bed
>it sounded horrible and yet it sounded really good at the same time
>I would make the noise until I realized I was making the noise, then I stopped and got angry at myself for being autistic enough to repeat patterns, even when only half-conscious
>after a few months (years? I have lost all track of time since at least 5, 6, 7 years ago) it stopped completely
Sometimes, I miss those sounds.
>>
>>72997964
How do you lose track of time?
>>
>>72997964
>I would involuntarily make this dry gargling sound
You mean snoring, anon?
>>
>>72998010
Nothing happens in my life which allows me to use events as mental landmarks. Ever since dropping out of high school in my senior year (I got my diploma through homeschooling) and failing to complete multiple semesters' worth of college, I have been living (some existential faggots would say not even living, just "existing") in a pointless grey fog since at least 2013
>>
>>72998029
no, the best way I can describe it is Mongolian throat singing, except totally uncontrolled, and with practically no power behind the vocals. Just a quiet, dry gurgle / expulsion of air through the mouth
>>
>>72998058
>I have been living (some existential faggots would say not even living, just "existing") in a pointless grey fog since at least 2013
you alright? you have any goals in mind?
>>
>following friends car to a destination
>hes giving me some directions over the phone
>i can hear him blasting rap music in the background
>its really distorted and lofi because of the connection and volume
>sounds like some sick industrial hip hop
i remember that trip because of those moments
>>
>>72998058
>>72998091
Yeah dude, you good? You need to form some sort of trajectory it sounds like.
>>
>Listening to Soundgarden's debut album after Cornell's death on Google Play
>third track, no sound
>Pressume that after second track I accidentally let it shuffle and it jumped to One Minute Silence
>nope, just turned off the sound of the tab by accident
>Meant to turn it off for my other tab where I look at videos of FUCKING
>moans of fucking cover the room for one mili second
>>
>>72998091
>>72998128
I just need direction, which I do not have at the current time. I don't know what I should do with my life. I don't know which fields have jobs. I don't have friends anymore. It's just a feeling of constant uncertainty surrounding every aspect of my life, it's been that way for a long time now. I hate being a disappointment to my parents. I feel ashamed of myself for not having anything figured out.
>>
>>72997821
>>riding on a car
Sounds dangerous. Be careful anon.
>>
fujck sorry for blog posting
>>
>>72997821
>listening to the radio
>>
>>72998321
Labor work is always killing it if you look hard enough, tech sector will never stop growing. Have you ever looked into coding? It's surprisingly easy to jump into the learning part of that, once you get that down it's just getting comfortable with it and then going out and looking for employers which there's no shortage of. Even in my small ass town, there's a retarded amount of opportunities for coders in web or programming.
>>
File: 1488120181454.jpg (11KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
1488120181454.jpg
11KB, 240x240px
>riding in car
>turn on radio
>hear some sort of cool post punk
>it was actually just david bowie, but the weak signal distorted it
>>
>>72998321
lmao fuck working nigga, go camping for a few days if you have trouble setting goals
something as simple and primitive as
>it's cold
>oh i'll light a fire
>i'm hungry
>good thing I made this fire
works wonders
>>
>>72998321
how old are you? try a manual labor job. normally that fixes people. learn the guitar too. they're relatively inexpensive in comparison to other hobbies and work as a creative outlet.
>>
>>72998954
I'm 20.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.