[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 51sBFJYnq6L._SX466_.jpg (40KB, 466x462px) Image search: [Google]
51sBFJYnq6L._SX466_.jpg
40KB, 466x462px
Turn it off! TURN IT OFF!

IT WON'T STOP PLAYING

HEEEEELLLLLPPP!!!!!
>>
CAUSE EVERYBODY MAN HIM A BOY
AND GOD DIDNT THINK TO ASK HIS
PREFERENCE

why was cpt beefheart tapped into 2010's social vibes in 1969??
>>
IT'S THE THING THAT'S GONNA MAKE CAPTAIN BEEFHEART
AND HIS MAGIC BAND FAT
FRANK ITS THE BIG HIT
ITS THE BLIMP
ITS THE BLIMP FRANK
ITS THE BLIMP
>>
>>72997325
I don't think his mind was even in this dimension when this was in the works, I'm almost certain before production he locked himself in a padded cell for a month straight with nothing but saltine crackers and rubbing alcohol
>>
>>72997310
FAST AND BULBOUS!
>>
it's a damned shame this album is such a meme when Don made several better records that no one listens to.
>>
>>72997352
he locked the entire band into the house in Laurel Canyon for 8 months. Recorded the whole set in one studio take
>>
>>72998020
Decals and ice cream? Maybe bat chain puller?spotlight kid and safe as milk are great but not as good as tmr, while strictly personal is held back by production
>>
This album would be a million times better if the amazing instrumentation was better mixed and in front and the vocals less loud. :(
>>
>>72997310
ASQUIDEATINGDOUGHINAPOLYETHYLENEBAGISFASTANDBULBOUSGOTME?
>>
WELL WELL WELL
>>
>>72997346
WHEN I SEE YOU FLOATING DOWN THE GUTTER I'LL GIVE YOU A BOTTLE OF WINE
>>
>>72997887
BULBOUS ALSO TAPERED
>>
>>72997310
DACHAU BLUES
DACHAU BLUES
>>
>>72999673
t. Fantanodrone

The mix is fine on most of the songs, but for a couple you aren't wrong
>>
>>73000516
yeah, but you've gotta wait 'til I say "also, a tin teardrop".
>>
>>72998020
Trout Mask Replica is his magnum opus, that's an indisputable truth
Mostly everyone who has listened to TMR is familiar with his works at least up to Decals / Mirror Man
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.