[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so on Lisa Germano's most famous album, Geek the Girl, a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: lisa germano geek the girl.jpg (42KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
lisa germano geek the girl.jpg
42KB, 400x400px
so on Lisa Germano's most famous album, Geek the Girl, a recurring motif is a sampled excerpt of little italian folk tune supposedly called "Frascilita" according to wikipedia

the album opens with it, and it creates a truly haunting effect when it is paired time and time again through the album in the stark contrast of the dark tunes that follow or precede it

I found myself wanting to listen to the rest of the song, but I can't fucking find it man it ain't on youtube it aint on spotify, and googling the name of the song "Frascilita" just brings up Germano..

does this song actually exist lmao

also Lisa Germano thread y'all, post violin waifu
>>
File: lisa germano.jpg (494KB, 1649x1074px) Image search: [Google]
lisa germano.jpg
494KB, 1649x1074px
man 0 replies to a perfectly good lisa germano thread man y'all plebs wack /mu/ has gone to shit
>>
That transition in the middle of Cry Wolf is one of my favorite moments in music.
>>
Does she get naked
>>
Lisa Germano vs. Nina Nastasia vs. Tara Jane O'Neil, who wins?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ypr1lzUFkKI

I never even knew she played violin on this Eels track until I looked at the cd booklet wtf
>>
>>72994317
a psychopath is genuinely such a hard song to listen to, call me a pussy but the sampled 911 call is just so disturbing to me

is it one of the darkest songs of all time, thematically?
>>
BUT IF I FALL DOWN TO A FACE OF SCARS
I GET ATTENTION
>>
>>72996666
quads confirm
>>
I wish I knew OP. I love Lisa Germano as well. Yes mu has been shit lately imo
>>
File: germano.jpg (522KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
germano.jpg
522KB, 700x700px
YOU WISH YOU WERE HAPPY, BUT YOU'RE NOT

HA HA HA
>>
>>72997484
Ohh please not
Delete this
I just had a nightmare and I can't go to sleep now
>>
File: IMG_5715.jpg (50KB, 500x495px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5715.jpg
50KB, 500x495px
I always did vibe with Geek the Girl a lot
>>
>>72996666
It's weird, it never bothered me like the first twenty times and it was one of my favorite songs but nowadays it does haunt me a little so I listen to the album much less
>>
guess i'll listen to this now
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.