[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What albums are you looking forward to in what's left of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

What albums are you looking forward to in what's left of this the year of our lord 2017? For me, it is pic related and the new LCD soundsystem album.
>>
File: jefre echoing.jpg (194KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
jefre echoing.jpg
194KB, 1200x1200px
The only thing worthwhile I'm aware of is the new Jefre Cantu-Ledesma.
>>
Spiritualized and MGMT
>>
New Beck, 3 or 4 new King Gizzard albums, and the possible new Open Mike Eagle stuff and the possible surprise Tyler album
>>
>>72994883
>3 or 4 new King Gizzard albums
I think you mean 1 (one).
>>
Next month, honestly.
>Fleet Foxes
>Alt-J
>Sufjan Stevens
Looking pretty good.
>>
>>72995564
one of these is not like the other
>>
>>72993810
Grizzly Bear
Beck
Sufjan Stevens
Fleet Foxes

If any of these albums are as good as their previous work then this year will have been worthwhile
>>
>>72995907
Explain? I sorta run with a group that listen to all three of these pretty often? I figured they all three had pretty good indie aesthetics, except some are more folky or electronic than others?
>>
>>72995985
Two of those have already leaked.
>>
>>72995280
They said they were releasing 5 this year. Whether or not that will actually happen is up to debate. At the rate they're going now, they will only be able to release 1 and you will be correct.
>>
>>72993810
Super excited for this even though that's definitely one of the ugliest covers I've ever seen
Going to try and see them in concert too, from what I've seen their live shows are unbelievable
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.