[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is the best rap album of all time, unironically. It's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

File: ClipboardImage.png (1MB, 923x919px) Image search: [Google]
ClipboardImage.png
1MB, 923x919px
This is the best rap album of all time, unironically.

It's the Sgt Peppers of rap.
>>
"Damn" was so shit. Kendrick will never make an album as good as this
>>
File: Deltron.jpg (24KB, 341x341px) Image search: [Google]
Deltron.jpg
24KB, 341x341px
>>72993387
>>
>>72993428
gay hipster weirdo shit

you might as well have posted tech 9
>>
>>72993407
I am currently ranking DAMN. above GKMC. For now anyway. Possibly because it's newer and I've heard GKMC about 200-300 times.
>>
>>72993443
I know /mu/ shits on Tech but he's the furthest thing from a bad rapper. He ain't no Tyga.
>>
>>72993492
he might be technically good, but hes not good in the sense of being listenable or likeable or marketable
>>
>>72993523
like Eminem, for example, THE WORLDS FASTEST RAPPER!!!
>>
>>72993387
GKMC > TPAB > S80 > DAMN
>>
>>72993387
Kek no it's not. The sgt pepper of rap came out in 1989 & there's two powerful contenders to choose from.
>>
>>72993523
A lot of people find him very enjoyable and listenable. I'm not even someone who listens to tech, but he has a pretty large reach.
>>
>>72993552
Actually correct
>>
>>72993407
>>72993552
m8s what is your problem
>>
>>72993592
T H I S
>>
>>72993592
which albums?
>>
>>72993387
>It's the Sgt Peppers of rap.
name literally one fucking parallel in terms of anything regarding sound, stylization, or composition

Have you ever even fucking listened to sgt peppers? you're just forcing a fucking dumbass narrative surrounding a kendrick/beatles compairison because the beatles were historically important and you want to feel like you're a part of something when in reality the two artists are on other sides of the fucking planet

sgt. peppers and GKMC have fucking NOTHING in common

fucking mouthbreather
>>
>>72993956
Are you retard or just new on music? It's common to call a great album "the sgt peppers of x thing". Fuck you, you fucking faggot.
>>
>>72993987
>It's common to call a great album "the sgt peppers of x thing".
yeah if you're in fucking high school and have no idea what the fuck you're talking about

try listening to the album before opening your mouth again thanks
>>
>>72994054
Don't need to make it THAT obvious you're new, damn dude
>>
>>72993956
they're both really great concept albums.
>>
>>72993387
Literally plebbit, normie core fuck off.
>>72993407
DAMN is better the GKMC, only second to TPAB.
>>
>>72993552
TPAB>DAMN>GKMC>S80
>>
>>72993387
sgt. peppers is shit tho
>>
>>72993387
2/20. Your troll is not even fun. This album doesn't even reach the knees of Things Falls Appart by The Roots (just for naming one.)
>>
>>72993956
Kill yourself autist he means comparable as in status, not sound.

You have an extra chromosome and an IQ below room temperature, i think your ilk belong on reddit
>>
>>72993387

I agree OP

11/10. Good as fucking fuck. I dont care if Fantano thinks the hook on Real makes it a 9 or whatever
>>
>>72993387
>thinks Sgt. Pepper is the greatest Beatles album, let alone the greatest rock album
>also has shit taste in rap
checks out
>>
>>72993387
>Sgt Pepper's
>album that was a standout in the Beatles' career that kinda cemented them into popularity
>the timing would be in the "2nd wave" of their genre, coming after someone like Elvis
>a pretty great all around album that everyone could say they enjoyed some part of, controversial topics hidden here and there

>GKMC
>a fucking knockout compared to S80
>came after the greats of the 90's into the second gen of rap
>great all around album with controversy slapping the listener in the fucking face

all this did for me was confirm that TPAB > Sgt. Pepper's
>>
>>72994857
>>72994872
this is correct posting
>>
GKMC>TPAB>DAMN>S80

debate me
>>
>>72995915
why'd u put gkmc over tpab :(((
>>
>>72993428
I fucking love that album, but a space opera concept album by Ice Cube's weird cousin isn't what I would call GOAT material.
>>
Calling any rap album the best besides Illmatic is objectively wrong.
>>
>>72993428
What's everyone's problem with this here? I'd say it's close enough to the best.

My favorite, though would have to be Liquid Swords.

Also,
TPAB > GKMC > DAMN > UU > S80
>>
>>72993951
De La Soul - 3 Feet High and Rising

Beastie Boys - Paul's Boutique
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.