[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are the worst lyrics you've ever heard? >I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Steven-Wilson-AB-012.jpg (52KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
Steven-Wilson-AB-012.jpg
52KB, 640x427px
What are the worst lyrics you've ever heard?

>I'm tired of facebook, tired of my fading hell. I'm tired of everyone, and that includes myself
>>
>>72980080
you meant the best lyrics I've ever heard
>>
Literally anything from this album
>>
>>72980080

I never thought of Steven as a good lyricist. It's like listening to Rush. Some people don't care about lyrics because we are autistic.
>>
>>72980080
You are taking the lyrics out of context
>>
>>72980080

Not the worst by a long shot.

You should listen to any of the lyrics in Muse - Drones (and I'm a Muse fan)

> Free
> Yeah, I'm free
> From your inciting
> You can't brainwash me
> You've got a problem
> Free
> Yeah I'm free
> From society
> You can't control me
> I'm a defector
> You think you're strong and you can't be broken
> But your empire is dissolving
> You thought, you thought I was weak
> But you got it wrong
> Look into my eyes
> I'm a defector
>>
>You'd poison a blind man's dog and steal his cane
>You'd gift wrap a leper and mail him to your aunt Jane
>You'd even force feed a diabetic a candy cane
>You can go to hell
>>
Boom boom boom boom I wanna double boom Let's spend the night together, together in my room
>>
>>72980080
Anything by Kanye West
>>
>>72980080

steven wilson is a hack
>>
did u guys hear that new linkin park song with stormzy and pushat?
>>
I won't show you a cheeki-breeki rapper lyrics, but trust me that shit is god awful
>>
>>72980080
its "fading health" dumbshit
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.