[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been listening to pic related a lot recently, love

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: a512c418.jpg (185KB, 790x395px) Image search: [Google]
a512c418.jpg
185KB, 790x395px
I've been listening to pic related a lot recently, love the music but can't relate to it on any level as someone who's never had a gf.
Who else knows this feel :(
>>
Nope I've had girlfriends and had sex with them you stupid loser
>>
>>72978352
>I've been listening to pic related a lot recently
why the hell would you do that
>>
You must be gay OP
>>
How old are you OP
This is key to knowing how much to make fun of your life
>>
>>72978352
OP do you social interact to begin with
>>
>>72978352
literally just tried his music out today and was not impressed.
Treat Her Better was cringey as fuck
>>
>>72978352
Somewhat, although many of his songs can also apply to unreciprocated love. My biggest grip with this feel comes with hip hop, where they talk about all the woman they've fucked while I'm all alone.
>>
I don't get the appeal of mac the marco, its like, one song?
>>
>>72980523
it's white noise music like king krule
it's fun to listen to and forget about it 2 seconds after it ends
>>
ehh not really 2bh relating to the lyrics is not really a primary factor for me listening to music
>>
>>72978352
can relate on tfw no gf, but have literally only listened to the songs Ode to Viceroy & This Old Dog before so don't know much Mac desu
>>
>>72978352
My ex got me into him
>>
>>72981313
basic bitches love mac
>>
>>72980523
i just find it v comfy, especially nice summer music as well
>>
>>72978352
Don't listen to this cuck
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.