[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's some non-clothing related music merch you have or

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 0063_large.jpg (33KB, 400x480px)
0063_large.jpg
33KB, 400x480px
What's some non-clothing related music merch you have or want to cop?

I've got this Tame Impala tote, pretty cool looking
>>
I've accumulated more pins than I have jackets to pin to if that counts
>>
>>72977323
are you a fag?
>>
>>72977817
are tote bags faggy or something?
>>
>>72977894
don't know, man
it depends on how you use it
>>
>>72977323
I'm a dude and have a tote from the band JunePaik and it's great for carrying records around/. 10/10 not faggy
>>
>>72977817
I have one too, totes are great, they are less of a hassle for carrying small amounts of things, you can carry anything you want, food, records etc. The only thing that would make it faggy is if you hold them like a purse, then it's faggy
>>
>>72978415
this, just don't carry them like a purse
>>
>>72978415
>>72978446
who gives a fuck.

fucking homophobes
>>
>>72978487
weak bait
>>
File: low quality b8.jpg (16KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
low quality b8.jpg
16KB, 600x600px
>>72978487
>>
>>72978498
>>72978521

According to the hive mind of this site, it would be considered bait because of the like minded autism.

But it's not, if a tote bag makes you scared that you might look gay then off yourself immediately,
>>
>>72978530
now you're just coming off as pretentious, you had a point and you ruined it
>>
>>72978415
>>72978446
So if you carry a tote bag around your shoulder it's not faggy right?
>>
>>72978620
No, if you carry it like a purse it's faggy.
But according to the pretentious bait guy if you don't give a shit you're fine doing it or not
>>
>>72977967
>>72978415
Why do you carry around records?
>>
>>72978725
not both of them, but if you're going to get records (I assume) and you start to get some pickups you will eventually need a something to carry them around the place, you know, a thing a bag does best
>>
tote bag is cool ya'll some insecure weirdos

don't know who traumatized ya'll
>>
>>72978771
What do you expect from a forum like 4chan?
>>
tote bag is definitely faggot douchey
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.