[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the craziest interaction you've ever had with a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_5923.jpg (91KB, 545x363px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5923.jpg
91KB, 545x363px
What is the craziest interaction you've ever had with a band during a show?

Ariel Pink once jumped off stage during Bright Lit Blue Skies, grabbed me by the face and tongue kissed the shit out of me.
>>
>>72976441
mine's pretty tame but Mitski eye-fucked me for the entirety of her concert
>>
ITT: things that never happened

>Mike Patton douched himself and sprayed on the audience
>>
>>72976481
sounds pretty hot desu
>>
>>72976557
Happened at the Metro in Chicago, back in like November 2010. They were touring for Before Today.
>>
>>72976624
He did it again? Shame on me this time Mikey.
>>
>>72976481
Nahhhhhhh

...lucky cunt
>>
>>72976481
I'd cum in my pants
>>
>>72976481
man, i wish a musician was hot for me
>>
>>72976441
I maintained eye contact with Chelsea Wolfe for the entirety of House of Metal last year but that's about it.
>>
i went with my sister to see panic at the disco and brendon urie winked at me when he was walking through the crowd of people
>>
>>72976441
You were raped
>>
>>72976999
trips confirms
>>
>>72976906
Jealous
>>
Lauren Mayberry look @ at me the entire concert. I was with my gf and she notice it. LM doesnt respect anything.
>>
>>72976999
>>72977066
>>72977111
Bateman.jpeg
>>
>>72976441
story?
>>
>>72977690
That's pretty much all there was to it lol

It was during the like instrumental break part, and he just jumped off stage to where I was in front and bam, he got me. The two lady friends I was with as well.

He tasted like cigarettes
>>
I saw Deafheaven during the leather glove era and during the last song George walked down into the crowd, grabbed my face with the glove, and screamed I AM MY FATHER'S SON in my face before doing the other lines with other people.
Unironically one of the most exhilarating experiences of my life. That man can command a crowd like none other.
>>
>>72977833
He reached out and grabbed my hand and held it for like a minute during one of their Sunbather songs

And then I immediately got swamped by like 50 people
>>
>>72976752
Yep, the only time she stopped was in between songs and when she turned around. Otherwise, the eye contact was direct and constant.
>>
>>72977853
He's an amazing frontman, he does such an intense performance and the entire crowd gets into it
(A different time I saw them) during the opning of Dream House where it's just one guitar playing, he did a dramatic "come hither" gesture and as soon as the drums came in everyone just stampeded forward
>>
>>72978045
Yeah I remember that happening as well one of the times I saw them
>>
When I was near the front of a Death Grips show and Up my Sleeves came on, I spazzed out and probably looked like a raging sperg. MC Ride made direct eye contact with me during a pause and continued to blankly stare and nod while going into a verse. I couldn't tell if he approved of my autistic rage or if he wanted to kill me, but it was cool.
>>
>>72976441
Dave Mustaine once said I was "what happened when cousins fuck" because I was near the front of the GA section talking to the guy next to me between songs. Pointed right at me too. It was a good day.
>>
I saw Danny Brown at Camp Bisco in 2013. I had never really listened to him before but I liked his personality so I decided to stand front row.

Eventually I got so into it I was jumping insanely high that he kept looking at me. He finally gestured for me to come up and join him so I hopped the fence and basically was his hype man for 10 minutes.

Best part is when he put his arm around my shoulders while he sung I Will and since I didn't know the lyrics I just made the pussy eating hand gesture the entire song.
>>
>>72978433
kek
>>
>>72978433
>>72978344
this thread needs more stories of us being autistic at concerts tbqh
>>
>>72976441
at a tyler the creator show in like 2013, he points to a friend of mine and says "that white kid looks like he doesn't smoke weed". True story
>>
This one time GG Allin flung feces at me, seems like yesterday.
>>
>>72978486
Okay, sure thing.
>at Amon Amarth's solo tour
>entire crowd decked out in fucking viking outfits with hammer necklaces and stuff
>I don't go to concerts often so quite awkward
>standing in the middle-back of the pit section so I can see but not get hurt
>in between songs he starts MCing
>says "I hear you've turned Thor into a comic book hero here"
>cheer loudly because I browse /co/ too much and read shit like that
>rest of the crowd doesn't cheer
>everyone around me fucking looks at me
>even people at a wider radius look in
>Johan says "well, that doesn't sit quite right with us..."

How the fuck am I supposed to read these social cues what the fuck.
>>
>>72976441
I saw Brand New and Jesse Lacey was acting weird. He said he was on these medically prescribed steroids for strept throat. He bit the shit out these flowers he had on his mic stand and started talking about how he cried for hours that day after watching the Legend of Bagger Vance. These were the only words he said for the entire show other than song lyrics of course.
>>
>>72978433
>Best part is when he put his arm around my shoulders while he sung I Will
Least favorite song on the album, but majorly jelly desu
>>
I was at a Chris Cornell solo show near the front, and a dude next to me kept screaming RUSTY FUCKIN CAGE even though he had already played it, and I eventually yelled 'Will you shut the fuck up?' and Cornell said, 'Yeah, shut the fuck up' and nodded at me.

Also I have a photo somewhere of Jimmy Urine's dick. He took my camera, turned around, and took a picture of his dick.
>>
After a AiC show, Cantrell gave me his pick. They throw tons of them into the crowd, but he looked at me, gestured for me to come closer, and actually handed it to me. I think he said something, but I couldn't tell what it was. Pretty tame, but I still have it.
>>
>>72978510
kek
>>
File: Bring_ebfa54_1067770.jpg (75KB, 720x601px) Image search: [Google]
Bring_ebfa54_1067770.jpg
75KB, 720x601px
>>72978587
Cantrell was the butterfly.
>>
>>72978528

after the first song ended that I was on stage, I told him I was high as hell on molly and he gave me daps and said "yall gotta get on this dudes level" to the crowd and then put his arm around me to begin I Will.
Overall it was comfy as fuck and when I got home I listened to XXX over and over
>>
>>72976481
that's not lame at all tho
>>
>>72978624
>>72978433
Not me, but my friend told me about how he met Danny Brown backstage while he was on tour for XXX. Danny asked him what his favorite song on the album was and my friend said Die Like a Rockstar. Danny chuckled and said
>Man, why you guys always gotta like the songs where I die at the end?
>>
>>72976481
connor oberst eye fucked me for his whole concert

im a dude
>>
>>72977762
Why the fuck didn't you punch him?
>>
>>72978696
>punching a performer at his concert
good way to get your ass kicked by an entire concert's-worth of people before you get hauled off by security
>>
I blew ariel once

It wasn't at a show, though, just his apartment
>>
>>72976481
you're not special, she did the same to me and the fag next to me at Coachella.
>>
>>72978510
Dissappointedvarg.jpg
>>
>>72979023
How big is his dick

asking for a friend
>>
>King Crimson
>2000
>ConstruKtion of Light tour
>weird crowd. Uptight elitist liberal types and library science majors
>I had a decent buzz on
>finally seeing one of my all time faves
>inbetween songs I yell out for "Dinosaur!!" off of Thrak
>Girl in the balcony above me yells down at me"Have some respect!!"
>Belew looks at her very distastefully, looks at me and winks
>Dinosaur is the last song they play
>Belew after the encore throws me one of his picks
>awesome evening
>>
>>72979114
The fanbase isn't bad but jesus fuck the concert crowd at literally any prog show is the goddamn worst
>>
got fucking bodyslammed by Midnight after he stagedived off a speaker, then he pulled me up and shoved his guitar into my hands
as far as i can tell it was his last show on the tour, but it was pretty sweet
>>
>>72979140
Another weird thing about that show. Fripp didn't have a stool. He kind of slouched on an amp the entire time.
>>
i've got a couple stories but really the best was when i saw deafheaven in brooklyn on their last tour
the concert hall had a barrier so george clarke kept standing on top of the barrier and grabbing people
i was standing front and center and he kept interlocking hands with me and screaming in my face
before dream house he yelled "GET THE FUCK UP HERE" at me and i climbed over the barrier and onto the stage and embraced him and headbanged with him before stagediving over the barrier and temporarily losing my shoe in the crowd
i wanted to shake his hand after because he seemed like a nice guy (we spoke very very briefly before the show started when he came out to greet us) but the concert hall turned into a bar and i didn't want to use my crappy fake id and get on some ban list so i left

i also went to a sofar show that the silversun pickups were doing and after the show i had a very long conversation with joe lester about keyboards and hammond organs
i got to meet all of the members and asked brian aubert about how to get the echo effect on lazy eye

a very very long time ago i threw a rose at john myung at a dream theater concert and he looked at me very confused but he's emotionless usually so that was good enough

i also met steve hackett after a show once and my friend's mom got him confused with steve howe and he got kind of mad

not a concert but i got bob saget to sign a cucumber
>>72979114
>>72979165
i've always heard belew was super chill
i'd love to meet him one day

>>72978576
i'm very jealous about the jimmy urine thing -- i want to see MSI live but i didnt like their last album
>>
>>72979295
Yeah, that last one was eh. That 'Anonymous' track and the hip hop rage one were just irritating.
I think the show I was at was around 2006 or so?
>>
>>72979295
>i also met steve hackett after a show once and my friend's mom got him confused with steve howe and he got kind of mad

Holy shit. Yeah. I can see that.
>>
>>72979336
i've actually met hackett twice and both times he got uncomfortable -- the first time he was super chill and we talked for a bit

the second time these weird 60 year old autistic dudes (who smelled unbathed mind you) came around and breathed very heavily and tried to get him to sign a drum head or something like that and asked him a ton of weird questions and treated him like untouchable royalty while simultaneously getting too comfortable around him and he was like "haha well got to go bye"
he also had to stress the second time around that he'd only sign one thing per person (one of the dudes had half of genesis' discography in his bag or something like that and it was obvious he was trying to get some signatures)

i got a 1972 copy of foxtrot signed though which is nice
>>
File: SST079_750x750.jpg (34KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
SST079_750x750.jpg
34KB, 750x750px
>'86
>Sonic Youth (Evol tour)
>fIREHOSE and MC5 open
>It was at a student union
>inbetween acts Mike Watt goes around asking for "volunteers" for the fIREHOSE roster
>agree to sign up
>somehow I end up at a table with Mike Watt and Kim Gordon
>Mike Watt bought me a beer
>Kim Gordon was intimidating as fuck
>her jeans were all taped together with duct tape and she had on boots that had a blade coming out from the toe
>Mike Drodz and Wayne Coyne from The Flaming Lips were also in attendance
>talked with Mike Watt for awhile about Mick Karn and fretless base
>coolest guy I think I have ever met from a band

Yes. I'm old.
>>
Win Butler took my camera while I was filming once. The video makes it look like he took the camera to switch it off but in reality he tried to give me a good view and accidentally ended the video in the handover. It was all good.
>>
I had sex with Jamie Steward of Xiu Xiu in 2007.
This is not an accomplishment, as I later found out. Jamie is, in fact, very easy to have sex with.

It's almost difficult to find people who haven't had sex with him, actually. Still, it was p. good.
>>
>>72979295
>i threw a rose at
what? why?
>>
>>72979528
did he have a penis
>>
>>72979549
i was in high school -- i had gone to the concert directly after going on a field trip to see some people do some botanical old europe english shit so i had a bunch of roses in my backpack and i was standing right in front of myung so me and my friends thought it would be funny
>>
>>72979566
He did have a penis.
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.