[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

was Meet of the Waters kind of shit for anyone else? i wish they'd

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: ff0d57c1.jpg (69KB, 806x806px) Image search: [Google]
ff0d57c1.jpg
69KB, 806x806px
was Meet of the Waters kind of shit for anyone else? i wish they'd go back to pic related desu.
>>
Everything they did after Fall Be Kind was shit
>>
>>72972338
>>72972348
Die
>>
>>72972389
but im not trolling though. i'm trying to do something else...
>>
>>72972338
i think you're being ironic but i sort of agree. meeting of the waters is like the old anco formula with every sign of life sucked out of it, painting with was at least really fun and had some cool textures
>>
>>72972389
hate all you want but they have nothing left
>>
reminder that The Burglars is the best song they've made yet and they will never top it.
>>
>>72972577
nobody cares about your best song you narcissistic faggot

this is exactly what i hate about AC fans, fucking god damn it
>>
>>72972338
this is bait, PW is utter trash
>>
>>72972983
>opinions are baits
>>
>>72972348
FBK was boring
>>
>>72972348
>Oddsac is boring
>Centipede Hz is boring
>Keep Casette is boring
>Painting With is boring
>all the 7"s and b-sides to be released since then are boring
>all the solo projects are boring

you're boring.
>>
>>72972338
did you guys hear about the new avey project eucalyptus?

http://imgur.com/a/BQpk1
>>
>>72972338
also Meeting of the Waters was great.
>>
>>72974563
>http://imgur.com/a/BQpk1
Holy shit
>>
>>72974596
no confirmation its real, supposedly one dude got it randomly in the mail. but it all seems pretty fucking believable to be honest. aside from the random mailing part...

song names sound pretty avey-esque, artwork seems avey-esque, the whole concept seems avey-esque. fucking A i'm excited. he's been playing entirely new songs at solo shows recently...fall release?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.