[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What in the absolute FUCK is this? I just listened to the first

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 17

What in the absolute FUCK is this? I just listened to the first "song" and it's literally a bunch of noise. It's not even different noises. It's like the same thing repeating for three minutes. I don't understand how people can enjoy this. If the whole album is like this, I don't want any part of it. This is not a "classic" album. This is fucking noise.
>>
>>72960070
go back to your drake spotify playlist and leave the REAL music to the big dogs, kid
>>
>>72960070
Don't forget to make a thread every single time you listen to an album that you don't like, bro.
>>
>>72960070
all music is noise
>>
do you even own a couch?
>>
>>72960096
I just decided to check it out because its so popular here. Why is it so popular here? Its fucking trash.
>>
>>72960093
>>72960096
>summer
>>
>>72960106
go back to your drake spotify playlist and leave the REAL music to the big dogs, kid
>>
File: filth.jpg (47KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
filth.jpg
47KB, 600x600px
>>72960070
What in the absolute FUCK is this? I just listened to the first "song" and it's literally a bunch of noise. It's not even different noises. It's like the same thing repeating for three minutes. I don't understand how people can enjoy this. If the whole album is like this, I don't want any part of it. This is not a "classic" album. This is fucking noise.
>>
>>72960108
it's autumn here dumb dumb lol looks like the jokes on you

>>72960106
If I had to guess people just like the way it sounds
>>
DUT DUT DUT DUT
VROOOOOOOOOO VREEEEEEEEE
VROOOOOOOOOOOO VREEEEEEEEE
VROOOOOOOOOOO VREEEEEEEE
VROOOOOOOOO VREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 2509118.jpg (38KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
2509118.jpg
38KB, 300x300px
>>72960070
>>
Someone do Ladies and Gentlemen We Are Floating in Space. I think that might be funny.
>>
File: 51sBFJYnq6L._SX466_.jpg (40KB, 466x462px) Image search: [Google]
51sBFJYnq6L._SX466_.jpg
40KB, 466x462px
>>
>>72960123
It doesn't sound good, nigga. It sounds like noise.
>>
>>72960164
You're in the minority here. Get out.
>>
>>72960164
It sounds great you pleb.
>>
>>72960070
My dad told me blasts this album while he paints. He says it's good music for manual labor. This surprised me, because he seems like the last person who would listen to this.
>>
>>72960164
What do you listen to?
>>
File: Front.jpg (1MB, 1267x1267px) Image search: [Google]
Front.jpg
1MB, 1267x1267px
>>
>>72960070
and thus a new copy pasta was born
>>
File: Deathconsciousness.jpg (252KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Deathconsciousness.jpg
252KB, 600x600px
What in the absolute FUCK is this? I just listened to the first "song" and it's literally a bunch of noise. It's not even different noises. It's like the same thing repeating for eight minutes. I don't understand how people can enjoy this. If the whole album is like this, I don't want any part of it. This is not a "classic" album. This is fucking noise.
>>
File: OUNT ERIE.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
OUNT ERIE.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
What in the absolute FUCK is this? I just listened to the first "song" and it's literally a bunch of noise. It's not even different noises. It's like the same thing repeating for seventeen minutes. I don't understand how people can enjoy this. If the whole album is like this, I don't want any part of it. This is not a "classic" album. This is fucking noise.
>>
File: mbv.jpg (92KB, 736x552px) Image search: [Google]
mbv.jpg
92KB, 736x552px
vrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
>>
>>72960249
Mostly hip-hop. I heard that this album was sample-based, and heavily inspired by hip-hop, but it just sounds like garbage.
>>
File: pop.png (222KB, 325x318px) Image search: [Google]
pop.png
222KB, 325x318px
>>
>>72960557
GET OFF OUR BOARD
>>
What in the absolute FUCK is this? I just listened to the first "song" and it's literally a bunch of noise. It's not even different noises. It's like the same thing repeating for seventeen minutes. I don't understand how people can enjoy this. If the whole album is like this, I don't want any part of it. This is not a "classic" album. This is fucking noise.
>>
>>72960557
You made a meme. Be proud of your autistic stupidity.
>>
>>72960263
go back to your kendrick spotify playlist and leave the REAL music to the big dogs, kid
>>
>>72960588
>seventeen
>>
>>72960578

>OUR

lol this is cornball shit stop trying so hard to belong to something
>>
Why does this board fall for bait so easily
>>
OP, you're a genius. this one's goin' in the text file
>>
ITT: Newfags
>>
I'm glad someone brought this pasta back, just long enough that people forgot about it.
>>
>>72960622
How is funposting falling for the bait?
>>
>>72960622
What in the absolute FUCK is this? I just read the first few "words" and it's literally a bunch of noise. It's not even different noises. It's like the same thing repeating for three seconds. I don't understand how people can enjoy this. If the whole board is like this, I don't want any part of it. This is not a "music" board. This is fucking noise.
>>
File: MI0000123384.jpg (40KB, 500x495px) Image search: [Google]
MI0000123384.jpg
40KB, 500x495px
>>
>>
the only song I like off of this album is Only Shallow, the rest of it, I just couldn't get into.
>>
>>72960610
I mean retards might think that since all the songs fade into one another that it might be just one really long song.
>>
>>72960267
I've seen it before actually a few months ago, not new
>>
go back to your drake spotify playlists and leave the REAL music to the big dogs, kids
>>
people are falling for this again...
>>
File: cover.jpg (100KB, 500x688px) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
100KB, 500x688px
What in the absolute FUCK is this? I just listened to the first "song" and it's literally a bunch of noise. It's not even different noises. It's like the same thing repeating for 61 minutes. I don't understand how people can enjoy this. If the whole album is like this, I don't want any part of it. This is not a "classic" album. This is fucking noise.
>>
>>72960267
how new are you?
>>
>>72960687
Fucking underrated album
>>
>>72960108
>summer
>>
>Not recognizing this pasta
>>
>>72960120
Tbh that rant is more true for filth
>>
File: R-944929-1269447749.jpeg.jpg (183KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
R-944929-1269447749.jpeg.jpg
183KB, 600x600px
>>72960120
>>
File: Sonic_Youth_Goo.jpg (84KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Sonic_Youth_Goo.jpg
84KB, 300x300px
>>
>>72960070
Loveless is the second studio album by Irish rock band My Bloody Valentine, released on 4 November 1991 by Creation Records. The album was recorded over a two-year period between 1989 and 1991. Vocalist and guitarist Kevin Shields dominated the arduous recording process; intent on achieving a particular sound, he experimented with guitar tremolo techniques and tuning systems, unorthodox production methods, obscured vocals, and sampled percussion and feedback. The group cycled through nineteen studios and a larger number of engineers during the album's two-year creation, with total recording costs rumoured to have reached £250,000.

While Loveless did not achieve great commercial success upon its release, it received enthusiastic reviews from critics, who praised its sonic innovations. Following the record's release, My Bloody Valentine were removed from their record label Creation Records due to the difficulty and expense of working with Shields, a factor that was alleged to have contributed to the bankruptcy of the label. In the subsequent years, the group struggled to record a follow-up album and would eventually break up in 1997. Loveless would be their last full-length release for over two decades.

Since its release, Loveless has been widely proclaimed as among the best albums of the 1990s by critics, as a landmark work of the shoegazing genre, and as an influence on various subsequent artists. The album was reissued as a two-disc CD set on Sony in May 2012, containing remastered editions of the original digital tape and a previously unreleased ½-inch analogue tape. The reissues placed in several international charts and in July 2013, Loveless was certified Silver in the United Kingdom by the British Phonographic Industry (BPI).
>>
File: MI0002433952.jpg (69KB, 500x496px) Image search: [Google]
MI0002433952.jpg
69KB, 500x496px
>>
>>72963498
>tfw I unironically like Young Prayer better than this album.

>>72963827
Is there any band like Sonic Youth who don't have kim ruining half the album.
>>
>>72960070
i wish it was a proper, lengthy pasta
>>
>>72960158
Yeah this album indeed sucks monster ass.

>>72960137
No, it's not noise, just some autistic hipster faggots making horrible music.
>>
Daily reminder that To Here Knows When is the best track and I Only Said is the worst
>>
File: 1477527063900.jpg (597KB, 980x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1477527063900.jpg
597KB, 980x1000px
>>
>>72964369
fuck off, I only said is my favorite
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.