[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>listen to album >it's supposed to be really accessible

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: PetSoundsCover.jpg (137KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
PetSoundsCover.jpg
137KB, 300x300px
>listen to album
>it's supposed to be really accessible and catchy
>it's just a bunch of arbitrary discordant sounds

Does this happen to you?

Happened me me with pic related gave it a listen and it's just a bunch of random noise.
>>
Listen to it a couple more times, it's pretty short.

Weed can help if you really can't hear the brilliance.

I didn't hear it the first time, but basically I would put the album on while I played Minesweeper and eventually I was like "this sounds completely different than the first time, this is fucking amazing."
>>
>>72956187
>it's just a bunch of arbitrary discordant sounds
no joke, not trying to be mean or anything, do you have autism?
>>
Listen to almost all music made before 1980 on speakers
>>
>>72956489
Ill show you discordant sounds mothefucker. Pet sounds is a nice listen fuk u.
>>
>>72956187
>judging an album on the first listen
Listen to it again
>>
>>72956187
it might sound like that if you come from the middle east
I mean I guess its a somewhat jazz influenced record but discordant is a strange reaction
>>
you might be deaf if you think it sounds discordant
>>
>>72956187
This has to be bait. What an odd criticism to make about Pet Sounds.
>>
>>72956538
>misreading the post completely
So you DO have autism.
>>
>>72958306
this. out of all the criticisms of this album, you chose the least plausible one
>>
>>72956187
I like this album up until AFTER Sloop John B then it gets boring, anyone else too?
>>
>>72956187
>accessible
It actually the opposite. Their early stuff is accessible. Most people have to listen to PS multiple times and mature before they get it. Probably their least accessible album behind Smile
>>
>>72958816
maybe you just get bored. Caroline, I could see but GOK and Here Today are fantastic
>>
>>72956187
what's so interesting about this album is that it doesn't sound like a lot of humans cramped in a small room, it sounds as huge as teen love
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.