[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's /mu/'s unpopular opinion? Mine is that I actually

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

What's /mu/'s unpopular opinion? Mine is that I actually kinda liked this
>>
Degenerate
>>
>>72954482
PLEB

PLEB

PLEB

PLEB

PLEB
>>
It's fun and all but lyrics are cringy, unoriginal and immature
>>
Dan's a sweetheart but this is one of the worst things I've listened to
>>
The intro to Luigi's ballad is genuinely beautiful. And then Arin starts rapping
>>
the only thing you're gonna get in here is insults and opinion on the offense, OP
>>
>>72954568
ASSHOLE

ASSHOLE

ASSHOLE

ASSHOLE

ASSHOLE

MY EYES
>>
Why should this exist if we they already have NSP? Only thing that changes are the god awful rapping parts Arin does that add nothing remarkable
>>
>>72954668
boo hoo, I was mean
>>
>>72954690
Sure thing, cocko
>>
>>72954482
I liked their first album. It was cute, light-hearted and fun. Their later ones weren't as good though.
>>
>>72954482
I actually really like NSP, but like most things he's a part of now, Arin kinda ruins this
>>
>>72954482
fuck off
>>
>>72954711
Yeah, video game parody rap music is a cool thing to you?
>>
>>72954739
Not with Arin's godawful rapping
>>
>>72954739
No, but it's good music
>>
>>72954707
Oh definitely their other album is shit but this one was alright imo
>>
>>72954797
>>72954792
it isn't, it's really for like the dumbest of dumbs with the dumbest of pop hooks for the dumbs of the world

Congrats you like excusable shit
>>
>>72954885
Brian's a pretty boss musician honestly
>>
Arin is shit at rapping and knows literally nothing about it.

He's literally talked shit about first-wave rappers, saying that rap was basically playground insults that happened to rhyme.

Much like beatboxing, rapping is just something Arin thinks is cool and which he knows how to do one repetitive style of.

Starbomb/NSP is literally for children.
>>
>>72955418
Arin isn't a part of NSP
>>
It's music for people who aren't into music
>>
>>72955572
I know.
>>
The most redeeming thing about the GG guys is that they very gently acknowledge that their fanbase is dominated by profoundly awkward kids with at least one foot on the spectrum, but they do it without a whiff of condescension.
>>
cringe
>>
>>72955670
They talk hella shit about their actual high-functioning critics that don't just binge-watch their low-quality shit, though.
>>
>>72955745
yeah. they work really hard to generate hours and hours of content that can only be distilled down to like a couple of funny minutes a week.

i'd be salty af if i were in the same boat working so hard to feed an unquenchable furnace of niche shit for youtube ad bucks. i don't fault them any of their success because obviously the effort is there. but jesus christ it's like the least essential and interesting form of entertainment ever conceived.
>>
>>72955790
>work really hard to generate hours and hours of content
>obviously the effort is there

They play video games and make poopy dick jokes.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.