[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just heard the Joe Rogan podcast with James Hetfield. Rogan

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: balddudewithdowns.png (660KB, 844x468px) Image search: [Google]
balddudewithdowns.png
660KB, 844x468px
Just heard the Joe Rogan podcast with James Hetfield.

Rogan is really dumb isn't he? I mean, Hetfield is stupid but Rogan takes it beyond comprehension

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5O6QPTawR14
>>
yeah obviously he's a retarded meathead but check these dubs though faggot
>>
>>72947928

yeah..delete that
>>
>>72947901
i've only heard two episodes of the joe rogan show and it was the neil degrasse tyson ones and it was kind of cute how much joe looked up to him
what's some essential rogankino?
>>
>>72947901
Rogan isn't necessarily stupid, he's just stubborn as hell and acts like a retard whenever he smokes. I'll give him credit though that he's willing to hear other people's point of view for the most part and he seems to know a lot about subjects that interest him. I always thought Hetfield was a smart guy and seemed nice after he cleaned himself up 15 years ago
>>
>>72948036

listen to:

Steve-O
Alex Jones
Gavin McInnes
Some of the conspiracy theories with Eddie Bravo
Chris D'elia
>>
>>72948115

he is a gutless retard. He is a bandwagoner, doesn't have an opinion of his own
>>
>>72948036
the 2 peterson ones are the best
>>
>>72948036
The Les Stroud and Alex Jones ones are my favorite personally. Really made me like Jones, just wish Eddie would have stopped killing the flow of the episode
>>
>>72948178

but muuuh flat earth hahaha...I swear Bravo is fucking retarded
>>
>>72947901

I listened to that for an hour...they ONLY talked about bees. Had to stop
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.