[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dubstep is obviously reddit in 2017, but did anyone think

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1485222708695.png (66KB, 571x372px) Image search: [Google]
1485222708695.png
66KB, 571x372px
Dubstep is obviously reddit in 2017, but did anyone think this in like 2010?
>>
>>72939514
>a year that is not 2006

2010 was way too late for dubstep
>>
>>72939514
Back then almost no one used the term ''reddit'', the term gained popularity once the fags invaded here because of gaymergate
>>
I just hated it in 2010. Someone mentioned deadmau5 and I thought "Hm, I'll give it a listen." Didn't really do it. Heard Skrillex and didn't like it. Listened to him again recently, and I still don't like it. It wants to be popular and hard at the same time, so it comes off as disingenuous.

It's a missed opportunity. "Darkstep" drum and bass was going in an interesting direction, but nothing came of it, other than Subtance D by Dieselboy.
>>
I don't like your use of the word 'reddit' there, junior, but I'll humor you. Since Dubstep hit the mainstream it has been regarded, as you kids would say, a cringey meme genre. But the truth is that there is absolutely nothing wrong with dubstep.
>>
>>72939545
deadmau5 isn't dubstep tho
>>
>>72939534
I didn't use it back then either, but the type of person certainly existed
>>72939565
easiest game of "spot the redditor" of my life
>>
2010 is a bit late; it wasn't cool, but it wasn't total cringe. I think 2012 was when it just became a total meme for teenage boys and commercials that wanted to be hip.
>>
>>72939592
Ah, you see me, challenging your view of Dubstep, using an abhorrent amount of commas, and decide to call me a redditor? When will you wake up and realize, truly, that there is NOTHING wrong with Dubstep?
>>
dubstep peaked during 09-12 thanks to acts like skrillex, started falling off shortly and is now unrespectable music

inb4 skrillex not real dubstep hurr
>>
>>72939545
Limewax and current value didnthise things the best honestly. Substance D was pretty good as well
>>
>>72939734
Didn't Noisia start out doing dnb?
>>
Feed me, xilent, eptic, skism, dodge and fuski, 16 bit.

All the classic dubstep people. It's a shame how the genre is now mass produced from idiots who don't know how to make good sub bass or synths. Everything is just loud and annoying.
>>
>>72939758
Yep. Mainly DnB, and did some house, dubstep, and glitch experiments. I love their house honestly, but the drum and bass is also good from them. Stuff like alpha Centauri and red heat are pretty good, but so is friendly intentions and stigma
>>
>>72939797
might be worth a listen
>>
What are the tell tale signs of a redditor?
>>
>>72939819
You like excisions latest album
>>
>>72939819
Trying too hard to sound like, or be, a 4channer / /mu/tant
>>
File: file.png (109KB, 1313x498px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
109KB, 1313x498px
>>72939819
I got you covered
>>
>>72939565
Seriously kill yourself
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.