[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>yesterday >take acid >realize religion is bullshit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 181
Thread images: 21

File: awakened.jpg (337KB, 727x1000px) Image search: [Google]
awakened.jpg
337KB, 727x1000px
>yesterday
>take acid
>realize religion is bullshit
Music for this feel?
>>
>>72932821
Weird. I came down and found God to be more real than ever

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vyZyOOU2ejU
>>
>>72932821
Why do you think religion is bullshit?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chtmIJ1wYc4
>>
probably tylo be chillin
>>
>>72932821
https://youtu.be/MbUCzUk84fE
>>
>needing to take acid to realise religion is bullshit
>>
>>72932821
that pic is awesome
>>
>>72932880
>being 15
>>
>>72932842
Same, sort of. I realized that being an atheist wasn't as logical/rational as I thought. Went from an atheist to an agnostic because i was having these really deistic thoughts like damn shit is perfect, what a crazy coincidence.
>>
>needs to take acid to realize religion is bullshit
>>
File: hat.jpg (190KB, 1067x800px) Image search: [Google]
hat.jpg
190KB, 1067x800px
>>72932880
excuse me, you dropped your hat
>>
File: 37.1.gif (1MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
37.1.gif
1MB, 500x500px
https://soundcloud.com/ritualoflight/birth-star

This
>>
>take acid and realize music is bullshit
>>
>>72932880
This. Wtf? I had no trouble realizing it was wishful thinking when I was 12 years old.
>>
>>72932912
>take music and realize acid is bullshit
>>
>>72932920
>take acid and realize acid is bullshit
>>
File: hat.jpg (156KB, 1068x800px) Image search: [Google]
hat.jpg
156KB, 1068x800px
>>72932903
>>
>>72932842
>came down and found God to be more real than ever
this.
>>
>>72932821
I'd take acid but I'm taking pills for anxiety already. I have a feeling I wouldn't survive the trip
>>
>>72932919
So when will you realize that there's much more to it than you thought at 12?
>>
>>72932897
What about inborn degenerative deseases, or congenital malformations, would you call those perfect?
>>
>>72932943
I took acid and it made me realize religion is bullshit.
>>
>>72932943
What kind of pills, if you don't mind me asking? If we are talking benzos then just have some xannies on hand and don't take that much you'll be fine. If you're taking SSRI's DO NOT TOUCH PSYCHEDELICS. Look up serotonin syndrome if you want to know more. It sucks.
>>
>>72932943
what are you anxious about? real talk
>>
>>72932966
Religion, bullshit, etc.
>>
>>72932893
>>72932904
>>72932919
>God and religion are one and the same
Please explain to me why should i trust random faggots opinion on what is God and how he operates, given he's appearing to be an infinite entity beyond human perception.
But please go ahead and post more meme hats to prove your non-argument.
>>
>>72932936
this
>>
>>72932952
Organized religion is much more than wishful thinking, granted. But you'd have to be blind to not see that that is what sits at it's very core. Fear coupled with imagination is the cornerstone of faith.
>>
>>72932955
mankind sinned which lead to the decay of reality, but that doesnt mean god isnt perfect or created the best environment possible for humans
>>
>>72932943
you can take benzos on acid to chill you out
>>
File: Pulse_Code_Misery.jpg (278KB, 1200x1066px) Image search: [Google]
Pulse_Code_Misery.jpg
278KB, 1200x1066px
Pretty much the entire subject and feel of this album

http://relicofficial.bandcamp.com
>>
this could have been a funny meme because you think it's dignified for attempting serious discussion instead, im very disappointed here
>>
>>72932964
>If you're taking SSRI's DO NOT TOUCH PSYCHEDELICS
Sorry, acid. Maybe some other day
>>
god is real and he has down syndrome my dad told me
>>
>>72933051
or stop taking pills for your made up problems
>>
>>72932999
faith is to be confused with relief
>>
>>72933051
don't believe all these hippies, acid isn't really worth it. don't feel like you're missing anything special.
>>
>>72933055
fuck you dad, band him over and fuck his ass
>>
>>72933058
I'm trying my best to get off them. Stupid mistake
>>
>>72932955
>>72933003
There are, of course, exceptions to the Deist argument. I'd consider myself an agnostic anyways. But, there is undoubtedly tragedy and malevolence in the world. A deist might say flat-out that they just don't know and that the capacity to understand something like that goes beyond human language/comprehension. That's the kind of stuff I was thinking about on LSD. I was learning a lot about transcendentalism at the time and it was very appealing. I think the concept of God really helps people but you don't need it.
>>
one time my friend found this big tube of cardboard and called it "gods toilet paper roll". my dad heard him and got pissed and told me he couldnt come over again LOL
>>
>>72933070
it's worth it to people who really have no imagination
>>
>>72933075
idiot
>>
>>72932985
>tfw took acid and realized religion is bullshit
>>
>>72933070
Absolutely, this. It's for getting high on and FEELING like you're the master of your own universe but you can get that in a million different ways. Acid is just fun.
>>
>>72933003
The christian biblical god is just a clusterfuck anyway. You say it's the fault of men that we live in an imperfect world, but god created men and god is omniscient, which means he knew men would fall into sin, which means he's the one responsible.
>>
>>72933085
>the concept of God really helps people but you don't need it.
i totally disagree. people definitely need god in their lives
>>
>>72933076
Don't feel bad for taking drugs to help your mental illness.
>>
>>72933096
god lmao
>>
>>72933112
>people need bullshit in their lives
ftfy
>>
>>72933108
yea god is responsible for everything including giving mankind choice and free will. we fucked up which is why jesus had to redeemed us
>>
Not all religion is bullshit, it's just that no individual religion has it all right, and the Abrahamic religions may or may not be Illuminati psyops to weaken man into a submissive slave race.
>>
>>72933112
They don't need the Christian, all powerful omnipotent being watching and judging them and yada yada yada. I do think they need a moral center to compare all things to. Mine might seem dumb to you and vice versa but it works for me and brings me comfort. Jung talks about this, smart guy. My "God" is making comedy and the truth so take that as you will.
>>
>>72933104
>FEELING like you're the master of your own universe but you can get that in a million different ways.
what other ways?
>>
>>72933141
well gods a faggot
who would want to live in this gay world anyways
>>
>>72933161
well, god is all truth, and thats why i think people need him.
>>
>>72933165
i would, i love being alive. im not even privedged either i like the struggle its purpose and i get rewarded
>>
>>72933163
Meditation, exercise, dedication to/worship of something you consider larger than yourself, realizing the amazing powers of your actions, accepting responsibility, truly progressing as an individual. Shit like that makes me feel better and more "powerful".
>>
File: 1430711526728.jpg (7KB, 250x238px) Image search: [Google]
1430711526728.jpg
7KB, 250x238px
>>72932821
Religion isn't bullshit, organized religion is what's bullshit.
>>
>>72933155
except jesus builds you up and makes you strong against them not submissive. are you sure youre not an anti christ zionist shill?
>>
>>72933181
And I'd agree but your concept of God doesn't work with most other people's. There's all sorts of idiosyncrasies that throw all that off. You can't give someone a bible, a Quoran, a book of philosophy or whatever and expect them to accept it and live their lives based on it. They need to be innately open to whatever it is they're consuming.
>>
>>72933165
haha if she IS real though!...
>>
>>72932821
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcnWysA9gxo
>>
>>72933225
>You can't give someone a bible, a Quoran, a book of philosophy or whatever and expect them to accept it and live their lives based on it.
even without getting into the Bible or any text at all, you can follow christs teachings or accept salvation because its free. you dont have to sell your life away to a dogma as youre putting it.
>>
File: zoroastrianism04.jpg (90KB, 890x790px) Image search: [Google]
zoroastrianism04.jpg
90KB, 890x790px
Friendly reminder that Zoroastrianism is the one true way.
>>
File: 1494960825563.jpg (42KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1494960825563.jpg
42KB, 600x450px
>>72932943
>Tfw mushrooms were the best treatment i ever had for my depression and anxienty and actually turned my life around.
>>
>>72933196
this. It's basically the myth of sysiphus by Camus
>>
>>72933261
I'm not sure what you mean by salvation. But I agree that following christ's teachings can be a very good way to live.
>>
>>72933141
How does having some guy sent down to be tortured and killed somehow "redeem" us of sins. Like it doesn't follow

Like how does a guy, even if he is a magic guy, being tortured and killed make some mystical change and now we are all g? Like how does this make sense. Why was sending Jesus necessary if god can do anything. Couldn't he send Jesus without having to torture and kill him? Couldn't he just redeem us by snapping his fingers?
>>
>>72933139
your disrespecting a future us army soldier
>>
>>72933313
You're taking the Bible too literally. Think of Jesus as perfection to strive for and not just some dude who died on a cross for everyone. There is so much more to the Bible than that.
>>
>>72933141
Of course he's responsible for everything! He created the world, remember?
And about free will, if he really was omniscient then free will coudnt possibly exist.
>>
>>72932821
did you ask anyone out to prom yet anon?
>>
File: klim.jpg (171KB, 1100x633px) Image search: [Google]
klim.jpg
171KB, 1100x633px
>>72932821
I've been dying to try acid for years, but can't seem to find anyone in my city that would sell it. Any tips?
>>
>>72933319
Go piss in ur mums ass
>>
>>72933313
>Couldn't he just redeem us by snapping his fingers?
yea but god needed jesus to die physically and rise from the dead to show us that if we believe in his sacrifice for our sin we can conquer death as well. hes the symbol of hope because every man and women dies and faces judgment for their lives. but if you believe in christs death as the only thing willing to appease god because hes perfect and required a perfect substitute, you will not be judged and can live on forever
>>
>>72933376
Figure out how to use torr and bitcoins or grow your own mushrooms.
>>
>>72933332
This, you don't have to be religious to learn form the bible.

This is true for all spiritual texts.
>>
File: drugs higher.jpg (876KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
drugs higher.jpg
876KB, 800x800px
>>72932821
Acid is a kid's drug

Real men smoke psychedelic toad venom
>>
>>72933332
Can you explain to me why Jesus HAD to be tortured and killed though

Or if I'm taking it too literally, what is it a metaphor for?
>>
>>72933332
Dude, snap out of it. Shit aint real. We're talking about an omniscient being here. He could make Satan his bitch for all eternity with a raise of his eyebrow, yet here we are.
>>
>>72933365
if god is real he and free will exist simoltesnoudlly. its not that much of a stretch since life is already considered a paradox
>>
>>72933422
>life is already considered a paradox

Explain this please
>>
>>72933398
bitcoins have more instructions than an ikea sofa
>>
>>72933398
Silkroad is gone isn't it? or did they open a 2.0?
>>
>>72933392
Ok I'm getting a lot of buzzwords out of this but not a lot of content. I'm an atheist but I'm legitimately trying to understand your beliefs here but I just fucking can't. Jesus had to die to prove that if we believe in his death for our sins we can conquer death? Like what he fuck does this sentence even mean.

I'm fine with religious people. I have religious friends. But I am annoyed because every time I try to figure out the belief I get an answer that sounds like a bunch of nonsense. Idk maybe I'm talking to the wrong people though.
>>
>>72933420
>He could make Satan his bitch for all eternity with a raise of his eyebrow,
he already did when he said woman would give birth to jesus who conquered death. and jesus died on the cross and that was the nail in the coffin for satan p much
>>
>>72933422
Free will and omniscience can't coexist, I'll explain it to you. For a being to be omniscient, there would have to be a deterministic universe. How could you possibly have any real free will ir every "choice" you make is already laid out?
>>
>Tfw took DMT and realized that God is actually a neckbeard in his parents basement playing the simulation that is our life
>>
>>72933441
>>72933483
I don't know the first thing about it. I buy my drugs from people.
>>
>>72933224
underrated comment

I'm not an Abrahamist but if Jesus was around he would be one of the best dudes to trip with.
>>
daily reminder jesus was a thing
>>
>>72933520
>How could you possibly have any real free will ir every "choice" you make is already laid out?
because i cant see the choices ahead of time only god can.

although my experiences with psychedelics have lead me to try looking into the future more if thats legit possible
>>
>>72933539
dude, if jesus was around laying wisdoms, i dont think youd need to get high
>>
>>72933410
I can tell you what I think. But, I am far from an expert on the Bible. If you consider life like a moral test then Jesus couldn't have stuck around. And, the fact that other people who did not accept Jesus's teachings killed him is a metaphor for how people ignore morality in favor of all those sins that the Bible talks about. You need to find the "spirit of christ" yourself if he was right next to us holding our hands there would be no moral test to take. You'd be spoonfed the answers.
>>
>>72933541
Yeah but what's more likely

He was crazy
He was a liar

Or every law of nature that we know and base our lives around, and have allowed us to build up modern technology including the computer or phone you are posting on right now, was suspended for one exact moment 2 thousand years ago, and this was all accurately documented with little errors, and despite thousands of interpretations and denominations of this document and the belief that stems from it, you have the exact right one?
>>
>>72933598
you talk good
>>
>>72933606
It's a myth not an instruction manual.
>>
>>72933598
Ok I kind of get what you are saying, but for me personally, I will try to understand the moral teachings of the bible that you are talking about in this post and try to leave out all the magic stuff, if that's fair.
>>
>>72933633
<3
>>
>>72933666
when you understand the moral implications, the magic stuff will make more sense
>>
>>72933666
EVEN WITH THOSE TRIPS???? But yeah that's how I look at it. I try not to close my mind to anything unless it's truly repulsive to me.
>>
>>72933530
useless
>>
>>72933606
This, for fucks sake. Religion is the biggest wishful thinking humanity will ever have.
>>
This is quite possibly the gayest fucking thread I have ever read on this site. Acid doesn't make you magically smart are you people all fucking retarded
>>
>>72932996
>random faggots

Read Confessions, the Enchiridion, and City of God in that order and don't post again until you understand.
>>
>>72932880
lmao
>>
>>72933483
don't
>>
>>72933694
Alright but if you don't mind, I find a few of the moral teachings of Christianity a little repulsive. These are all teachings from my Christian school education, however.

For example, the idea that birth control is never permissible is wrong to me, as is the idea that homosexual people having sex is also sinful. Am I repulsed by these teachings because, in your opinion, my moral compass is inherently wrong? Keep in mind these are the teachings that originally led me away from Christianity.
>>
>>72933420
I don't believe in an omniscient God or Satan. That doesn't mean the Bible is devoid of merit. Whether you like it or not, God is the foundation of Western Civilization. The rusty old definitions are falling apart because people are stupid (ask Nietzsche). We're gonna have to replace that big old hole in our souls with something if we want a stable society. Nietzsche wasn't happy to say God was dead. It's a terrible realization to have and the replacements that will come around will suck for most people. But, we'll find something or we'll devolve. No one knows.
>>
>>72933483
retard
>>
>>72933745
right, it tricks brain chemicals into making things feel profound, often in association with delusional episodes, like eating cat shit to prevent 9/11 or whatever
>>
Nobody loses their faith without drugs. Yes, the chemicals in your mind are drugs.
>>
>>72933808
It's easy to dismiss that profound feeling as a trick. Why do we even have the capacity to have those feelings? This is probably a bad question to ask you because you'll retort some nihilistic gobbledygook that completely dismisses the uncountable number of spiritual experiences humans have had.
>>
File: 1481589260001.jpg (34KB, 479x436px) Image search: [Google]
1481589260001.jpg
34KB, 479x436px
>>72932821
>Take acid for the first time
>Stare at the stars, they appear more three dimensional than usual, begin to contemplate the true size of the solar system, and the universe
>"This stuff is bretty ebin xDDD"
>Take acid a second time
>Spend about 5 hours in my kitchen trying to calm my brain down
>When I sobered up, realized all the thoughts I had were only going to be conceived on acid; and I had garnered nothing from the experience
>Haven't taken acid since, and don't miss it

There's nothing wrong with taking acid as such, but don't bite down on the "mind-expanding" meme
>>
>>72933853
It's pretty useful in cases where you're actually thinking of something profound. Acid is just giving you that feeling without the actual substance underneath, kind of the point with all drugs innit.
>>
>>72933880
FUCKING THANKYOU good that everyone here isn't a grade A retard
>>
>>72933853
>This is probably a bad question to ask you because you'll retort some nihilistic gobbledygook that completely dismisses the uncountable number of spiritual experiences humans have had.

dont need to
>>
>>72932996
>Please explain to me why should i trust random faggots opinion on what is God
because you do that with EVERYTHING EVERYDAY you dumbass. it really amuses me how most r/atheists are utter brainlets and yet they truly believe that they are intelligent people because they can rattle off pop-sci factoids.
>>
>>72933914
ugh
>>
>>72933793
Im the person you're replying to, and I partially agree with you. Yes, the christian god is one of the foundations of Western Civilization (one of the many there are), and his gradual extinction will prove traumatic to many people, but not all people.
There are many who live just fine without a god to take care of them.
>>
>>72933880
> Acid is just giving you that feeling without the actual substance underneath
Yes, but that isn't objectively true all the time. Maybe, you need to be in that headspace before you can come to some profound realization and acid is just a catalyst for it. You can also feel like you're thinking something profound while sober and it be total garbage. People have been taking these drugs for thousands of years. Is there no significance to that other than it makes people feel good?
>>
>>72933933
But isn't God a special exemption from what we do everyday because, as the other guy stated, God is supposedly beyond human comprehension or understanding?

Or are you gonna go on another ad hominem rant after cherry picking again.
>>
>>72933880
do you feel the same about things like art and music? are those simply not chemical reactions too (albeit caused by human sensory organ input rather than exposure to psychoactive chemicals)?
>>
>>72933963
Sure, but something needs to replace that God myth and I'd argue that people who it is not traumatic for have already replaced that God-sized hole in their minds with some sort of moral center. All I'm saying is God/religion is not always a bad thing.
>>
>>72933975
no, it is not. god, like everything else, exists as an aspect of this universe, and there are ideas about god that are objectively more correct than others.

ps you are a fucking moron if you utter the phrse 'ad hominem' on 4chan.org. sorry.
>>
>>72933933
nobody here is that intelligent, and you're not intelligent for judging people who are just being in their own environment, it just makes you a faggot
>>
>>72933747
you're proving my point, also nice assumption
>>72933933
Not even an atheist you retard and yes i don't cosider everything scientists claim to be truth.
Also you type like a 14 year old boy throwing ad hominems around because he's unable to refute a FACT.
>>
>>72934031
you're a drain
>>
>>72934036
>nobody here is that intelligent
and all i want is for you whiny turds to acknowledge that rather than sass off to me for stating a fact
>>72934037
then what the hell IS true? you morons are all infected with the most-modernism meme and you think it makes you intelligent lol
>>
>>72933996

>Sure, but something needs to replace that God myth

Yes, but the search for the new myth will be a personal one, at least for intelligent people.

>All I'm saying is God/religion is not always a bad thing

You're right. In fact, religion can move people to incredible altruism I have trouble believing could come from elsewhere.
>>
>>72933964
>Maybe, you need to be in that headspace before you can come to some profound realization and acid is just a catalyst for it.
Well I can see where you're coming from but it also sounds an awful lot like you have to feel it to believe it exactly because there isn't any substance that can be communicated while sober.
Not denying that people have had interesting thoughts while on acid, btw.
>People have been taking these drugs for thousands of years. Is there no significance to that other than it makes people feel good?
Yeah I guess. That's what drugs are for. Which of course makes them very useful for shamans and other spiritual leaders for establishing religious belief systems etc...

>>72933995
>do you feel the same about things like art and music? are those simply not chemical reactions too (albeit caused by human sensory organ input rather than exposure to psychoactive chemicals)?
I've thought about music and abstract art that way, it's quite like drugs I think in that it's a sort of shortcut or brain hack if you will, that pokes into deeper regions of your thought more directly as opposed to how regular experience or shit like literature works. But that's not necessarily bad is it?
>>
>>72934031
>believes god is an infinite being
>believes we can comprehend an infinite being

Something's not adding up here pal
>>
>>72934089
>In fact, religion can move people to incredible altruism I have trouble believing could come from elsewhere.
It's always funny when religious faggots think you can't be nice to each other if there's no promise of eternal paradise if you do good, or eternal suffering if you do bad.
>>
>>72934078
nah, i think we should acknowledge reddit people being on their own website instead
>>
>>72934122
i never said we could comprehend anything FULLY you disingenuous little shit, im saying that we are dwarfs standing on the shoulders of giants, and you are all little gnomes jumping off the shoulders because youre smarter than all those dummies from the past!

i like LSD, and i think it has positive long-term effects of mentally healthy humans, but i cant stand white boys that think they are smarter than the sum of theological studies because they ate a sheet of paper they were told had 'acid' on it.
>>
>>72934078
The fact that all religions are based on unverifiable opinions is not an opinion but a FACT.
>you morons are all infected with the most-modernism meme and you think it makes you intelligent lol
Throwing a bunch of buzzwords together proves nothin,sorry. You also claimed that some religions are objectively more true that others, so don't bother replying to me again.
>>
>>72934140
I really don't get why so many anons seem to think 4chan is a place for people who believe in god and atheists should go to reddit. Maybe it's just Americans who think that, over here in yurop I barely know anyone who's religious.
>>
>>72934140
then go back you fucking retard.
>>
>>72934159
>but i cant stand white boys that think they are smarter than the sum of theological studies
holy projection nigger/spic/gook et al.
WE
>>
>>72934133
Those concepts of heaven and hell could just be metaphors for the consequences (in this life) for sinning. If you go around lying all the time, that sounds like a great way to ruin your life aka eternal damnation or if you go around acting morally and treating others with dignity, respect, kindness, etc. your life will inevitably improve. I think there's more to it than what happens after you die. Those "religious faggots" who shout that out are dogmatic idiots but it doesn't mean that a part of their dogma isn't useful or true.
>>
>>72934163
facts you dont enjoy are not 'buzzwords' you senseless zilch.
>>72934187
>goyim are this fucking stupid
>>
>>72934159
AYO HOL UP
>>
>>72932897
>went from atheist to agnostic
>not realizing the dichotomy is atheist/theist and agnostic/gnostic
>2017
>>
>>72934227
>what does et al mean
Jews ladies and germs
fucking retarded
>>
>>72934207
That doesn't sound like something religious people would think, but I might be wrong. Of course I know most people don't literally believe in a guy with a beard in the clouds but I thought at least the concept of heaven as an eternal state of goodness or whatever was pretty universally established.
>>
>>72934133
I wasnt saying that, and Im not religious in the slightest. What I was saying is that I personally, have trouble conceiving people would practice extremely altruistic actions if not for religion.
>>
Are you guys retarded?
>take acid
>realize religion is bullshit
How does one relate to the other? Is God an acid god? I don't think so.
>>
>>72934261
No, it doesn't. It's not something a practicing Christian would say. But, I think it is a valuable lesson nonetheless.
>>
>>72934187
>>72934233
this is funny lol
>accuses anyone who mocks them of ad hominems
>resorts to stale /pol/ memes due to lack of argument
psueds will never not be funny
>>
>>72934331
I was the one calling OP stupid as shit for the acid
If you're going to be smug at least don't come off as a brain dead fucktard eh?
>>
File: 1493588426206.jpg (79KB, 706x669px) Image search: [Google]
1493588426206.jpg
79KB, 706x669px
>>72934227
>>72934331
>facts you dont enjoy are not 'buzzwords' you senseless zilch
>facts
>assumptions based on your imaginary conception of me are "facts"
Pants on head levels of retardation
>goyim
>psueds
Seriously?
>>
>Want to take acid but don't want to come down with my world view changed
>>
>>72934391
its not really hard to infer what kind of person you are, you are not special.
>>
File: 1492556454157.png (43KB, 542x602px) Image search: [Google]
1492556454157.png
43KB, 542x602px
>>72932821
Sorry your 13th birthday didn't go well anon
>>
File: 1495199300880.jpg (19KB, 600x375px) Image search: [Google]
1495199300880.jpg
19KB, 600x375px
>>72934429
>its not really hard to infer what kind of person you are, you are not special
And who are you to measure who is special or not, especially through a shitty imageboard discussion.
Aren't you trying to claim godlike qualities by being this sure of yourself, given you just contradicted everything you previously calimed about the nature of human existence and it's relation to God just by this sentence alone?
Also I never claimed myself to be neither "special" or special whatever that really is supposed to mean in your head. That's an other projection on your part.
You're actually hilarious in a way.
>>
>>72934613
>claimed
fixed
>>
this argument you guys are having is really embarrassing what the fuck are you even talking about
>>
>>72934661
We are just trying to come up with some music for OP to listen to after he realized religion is bullshit.
>>
this thread is good reason to not take acid
>>
>>72932936
>take music and realize that music is bullshit
>>
>>72934613
this is the worst kind of meltdown. have you ever been diagnosed with schizophrenia by chance?
>>
>>72934747
>have you ever been diagnosed with schizophrenia by chance?
Apply this to yourself and you have taken the first step to fix your pathological need of making wild assumptions.
Your reply by itself is self evident.
>>
File: index.jpg (30KB, 225x224px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
30KB, 225x224px
>took mushrooms
>realize that all religions but buddhism are bullshit
>>
File: IMG_6484.jpg (147KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6484.jpg
147KB, 720x960px
>tfw on effexor so i can't take psychedelics

rats

is ketamine still an option

i know high doses of dxm would end up killing me
>>
>>72934819
lol you think that was a 'wild assumption'. even more lol that you tried the ol reddit switcharoo on me. do you even know what schizophrenia is without referring to the wikipedia page?
>>
File: samefag.jpg (1MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
samefag.jpg
1MB, 3840x2160px
>>72935046
>and he keeps going on
goodbye
>>
>>72934714
somebody who tried, thank you
>>
>>72935109
yeah im starting that recognize that idiot from grimes threads too, i just go there to cringe
>>
>>72932862
underrated
>>
>>72934031
>god, like everything else, exists as an aspect of this universe
anon that is complete bullshit. God created this universe. He transcends it.
>>
>>72932821
Don't worry too much, just listen to A Love Supreme and you'll feel religious again.
>>
this. >>72935466
also pic related
>>
>>72933408
>american gods reference meme
>>
>>72933483
think of silk road like the pirate bay. then consider there are a hundred other sites like it out there. Best read a faq on PGP if you want to do it right
>>
>>72933790
>as is the idea that homosexual people having sex is also sinful
No babies = not good for society/civilization = not going to be encouraged by religion
Enjoy your aids
>>
>>72935568
>implying the world needs more fucking babies

Are you retarded?
>>
File: this isn't even my final form.jpg (210KB, 1536x1248px) Image search: [Google]
this isn't even my final form.jpg
210KB, 1536x1248px
>>72932821
pic related is op as the trip progressed
>>
please stay on topic everyone
>>
>devoting your life to god for allowing the bad trip to end
>realize he must have also made the bad trip to trick you into submission
>discover causality
>realize god must also be determined
>realize that this is what they were trying to tell you in Thats So Raven
>realize how stupid you have been your entire life
>remembers some of Camus' writings
>no change
>>
"3 day ban" should be right up your alley
Thread posts: 181
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.