[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is flying lotus over? kuso is a joke, his last two remixes sucked

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 46ad000a.png (428KB, 790x395px) Image search: [Google]
46ad000a.png
428KB, 790x395px
is flying lotus over? kuso is a joke, his last two remixes sucked (they have always)

and he looks like a black gayboi now
>>
Flying Lotus is the best thing to come out of the black community since the 90's so no
>>
>>72929437
yeah he was good

WAS
>>
Bitch have you even seen Kuso?
>>
>>72929392
>kuso is a joke

stopped reading here
>>
>>72929675
>>72929701
I remember some Anon a few months back claimed to have actually seen it at Sundance and said it was literally the worst film he had ever seen
>>
>>72929675
>>72929701
it comes out public this summer

yes i have

mark my fucking words
>>
>>72929392

I don't think he's over so much as looking for artistic fulfillment elsewhere right now. His last stellar album was Until The Quiet Comes and the rapper alterego was a bit of a misstep, but I'll still likely put down money for something Ellison is involved in. Thundercat's latest was great, so he's still got the production chops.
>>
You're Dead was such a flop.
FlyLo is over fo' real.
>>
>>72930606
His next album sounds a lot more like Los Angeles according to his Twitter
I have no idea how You're Dead ended up being as big of a letdown as it was. With all the names he got together to work/write/feature on it I was expecting it to blow the rest of his work out of the water but as it was it felt like it had a few really good tracks and then a lot of boring filler.
>>
What's his deal with Kendrick? They did a ton of work together in that span from You're Dead to TPAB and then a little while later Flylo tweeted a bunch of shit that looked like it was aimed at him and they haven't done anything since
>>
>>72930768
In my opinion, he'd lost his touch like forever. It would be really great if his new album will sound at least 40% like Los Angeles, but I think he just can't progress with his sound in any interesting way anymore. With every next project it will be nothing more than «Hi, I'm still here making music».
>>
>>72929392
>his last two remixes sucked (they have always)
opinion discarded
>>
>>72929392
>judging an artist by remixes
wew
>>
>>72929392
I'm still waiting on more stuff from Captain Murphy
>>
>>72930768
I liked You're Dead as a whole, but yeah there were a lot of meh songs on that album
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.