[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>put on music >get too into the music to sit down but not

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: dirt.jpg (56KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
dirt.jpg
56KB, 500x500px
>put on music
>get too into the music to sit down but not enough to dance or whatever
>aimlessly start tinkering with shit and cleaning things while moving ur head to the rhythms

anyone else do this shit
>pic only related as it's what im listening to right now
>>
>>72929177
shit guys am i autistic
>>
>>72929213
yes
>>
>>72929213
No. Just the simple act of breathing is considered autistic these days
>>
>>72929152
i just walk around the house and move things
i can get surprising amounts of straightening up done
>>
I literally just sit on a chair and stare at a blank piece of paper, fiddling around with a pen.
I used to listen to music while drawing. Now all my inspiration is gone, but i still have this same ritual.
>>
>>72929695
an angry chair?
>>
>>72929725
kek
>>
File: lolicon enthusiast.gif (980KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
lolicon enthusiast.gif
980KB, 480x360px
AH!
>>
>>72929152
Great album to tinker with shit to.
>>
>>72929152
I would enjoy to sing every song of this album out loud, I enjoy putting myself in his position at the time of this album. Its like, he knew his fate, his heroin addiction and that. But still felt by making 10 songs about how shitty he feels might help. But instead of raising awareness the album shilled heroin in the eyes of the listeners. So that made him feel even shittier. Also the songs are very heavy emotionally.

>inb4 ty for the blog
sorry had to get this out of my head
>>
>>72931231
Yeah, I used to blame junkies for their own addictions and thought they were scumbags, but after listening to Alice in Chains more I felt more sympathy for them, and realized they are just victims to their own weakness and flaws.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.