[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

As a RAP PRODUCER, this MUSIC GAME got me in the current situation:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

As a RAP PRODUCER, this MUSIC GAME got me in the current situation:

I have produced 4 tracks that have gotten about 2 MILLION views each on YouTube since 2015-2017.

I work with Maybach Music Group (MMG) and RiFF RAFF for all of 2016 and 2017.

I have social media with 16,000 followers

I WANT TO APPROACH A RECORD LABEL AND EXPLAIN THIS AND ASK FOR A MONEY DEAL TO PRODUCE AND GIVE THEM RIGHTS TO SEND TO THOSE TRACKS.

IS THIS A FEASIBLE IDEA OR DOES LIFE WORK THIS WAY ?

WHAT'S YOUR OPINION ? WHAT SHOULD I DO ?
>>
Are you meming? This entire post seems memish
>>
I dunno, stop making generic trap beats, that's a good start
>>
>>72925427

no this is real, i just need money bro, im fucking exhausted
>>
>>72925430

they're not generic, i strive on making my music unique, it's always kept me one step ahead and got me everything i have
>>
>>72925414
nigger,
if any of us faggots knew how to make money as music producers, we wouldn't be here jacking off to anime now would we?
go to gearsluts
they have some actual non autistic people who have potential to help,
.....at least on the technical side of things
good luck let me know if you need a drummmer
>>
>>72925476

it's impossible to make money as a music producer without some sort of ranking or credibility. the most is the occassional $100 someone pays you, i believe i can distinguish myself with my accomplishments, proven record to produce tracks, my social media presence, my connections and email list, and convince some label to front me $20,000 and pay me royalties and $9000 monthly salary. im talking to OVO like goddamn lol why cant i get some bread
>>
>>72925476

thanks will check out gear slutz
>>
>>72925492

>big rap producer
>wont list name
>wont link music
>but heh believe me bro

if you are real, are you stupid or do you want to end up poor. There is no money in record labels anymore. Also sage this bait thread
>>
>>72925505

the fact you call me a big rap producer tells me my accomplishments are impressive

what do you want me to do ? i am trying to stay anonymous because i want to be private, that's it
>>
>>72925414
Why the caps tho?
>>
>>72925505
>There is no money in record labels anymore.
This so hard, the jig is up.
>>
Raf Riley?
>>
>>72925414
>RAP PRODUCER
Embarrassing...
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.