[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are Slayer worth seeing live these days? They are clashing with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 72_logo.png (28KB, 394x334px) Image search: [Google]
72_logo.png
28KB, 394x334px
Are Slayer worth seeing live these days?

They are clashing with Death Grips at a festival I'm attending and I'm conflicted which one I should ditch. I already saw DG once so I consider them a safe bet but I'm curious about Slayer for nostalgia purposes.
>>
Nah, stick to the Grips, Kerry blows ass
>>
>>72925336
Saw them live at Mayhem Fest in 2015. Got to stand in the front row because so few people came to the festival that security just let everyone in the pit. They put on a really good show in my opinion, sounded great and had good energy
>>
>>72925336
>no jeff
>shit vocals
probably not
>>
>already seen one
>never seen the other
>which should I choose?
Seems like a no-brainer honestly.
>>
File: 1482044197881.jpg (50KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1482044197881.jpg
50KB, 800x800px
Tfw you're more mad about Lombardo than sad about Jeff
>>
I'd say Death Grips since they don't do as many shows, and you can probably catch slayer pretty soon if you don't see them now.
>>
>>72925856
I'm mad that I saw Suicidal Tendencies less than a month before they announced Lombardo. Fucking hell.
>>
>>72925816
I like DG and they are playing a small stage, unlike Slayer.
>>
>>72926513
Well do you like Slayer? Because their career is approaching its tail end and they certainly won't be getting better with age. If it's a band you like, you've never seen it live and they're in the late stage of their career, then the choice should be obvious. You've already seen DG and they're still young, dumb and full of cum.
>>
>>72925336
Im going primavera too. Fuck Slayer
>>
Slayer could very well break up in the near future, and you may never get to see them again. Its likely that you will be able to catch DG again.
>>
>>72927136
the band is already half made up of stand-ins
>>
>>72925336
yeah, even though it sucks about jeff, they still sound good and manage to pull off this real evil vibe, the crowd always gets really into it too
>>
>>72926597
I actually disagree with this sentiment. I agree that you should see a band before they've truly lost it, but if they're old and not very good, then it's better to see the young band that's full of energy.

I'm not a Death Grips fan but I'd rather be able to say "I saw Death Grips in their prime twice" than say "I saw Slayer 30 years after their prime"
>>
>>72925336
>considering ditching dg in favour of a slayer cover band
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.