[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i know i'm late to the mourning party, but i'm just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: MI0002493563.jpg (186KB, 1080x1084px) Image search: [Google]
MI0002493563.jpg
186KB, 1080x1084px
i know i'm late to the mourning party, but i'm just getting around to re-listening to this in honor of cornell, and it's still really fucking good. i don't know why it's been so long since i've thrown it on.
>>
listening to the title track right now. Im still broken up about it. I love their music so much. Brought my girlfriend and I closer together and loved listening to this band while getting into trouble with my friends. Soundgarden truly got me through some rough times during middle/high school. RIP chris, if only he knew how many people he saved through his music
>>
It's a phenomenal album but I've always slightly preferred Badmotorfinger
>>
>>72922731
superunknown is actually the only soundgarden album i have in my library, but i'm digging this so much i'll probably make an effort to check out the rest of their work
>>
>>72922621
It's a phenomenal album. Best of its generation. Badmotorfinger is great but i'm glad they didn't make the same album twice
>>
File: 1490063442212.jpg (65KB, 411x412px) Image search: [Google]
1490063442212.jpg
65KB, 411x412px
Is it acceptable to hate the song Black Hole Sun?
I really like Soundgarden but fuck me, I hate that song. I probably would've got into Soundgarden as a teenager, but the only song of theirs that ever got played was Black Hole Sun.
>>
>>72923870
It's ok, kind of weird though imo.
It is overplayed but still good, and a strange song to be such a hit.
>>
Limo Wreck is an underrated af song. I love the Sabbath influence.
>>
>>72923870
the only songs I ever really heard from Soundgarden before I got into them was Black Hole Sun, Spoonman and Black Rain (thanks guitar hero)
>>
>>72923870
I can't figure out how that song is twice as popular as the rest of their music. Spoonman and Fell on Black Days are way more accessible
>>
File: soundgardenblackholesun.jpg (33KB, 620x400px) Image search: [Google]
soundgardenblackholesun.jpg
33KB, 620x400px
>>72925107
for one, the music video is kind of iconic and for two it's an amazing blend of pop meeting rock
>>
Somehow "Pretty Noose" helped me not kill myself in high school
>>
I know I'm headed for the bottom
BUT I'M RIDIN' YOU ALL THE WAAAAAYYYYYY
>>
>>72925246
well it's about bad relationship, not about killing yourself
>>
SURE DON'T MIND A CHANGE
>>
>>72925107
Because that vocal melody in the verse is honestly one of the best ever written. And the chorus is pure sing-a-long.
>>
>>72922621
I've been listening to their entire discography for 4 days now........this sucks bros
>>
>>72926161
The discography sucks? or the death sucks?
>>
>>72926198
sorry, his death
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.