[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do /mu/tants generally have such an effeminate taste in music?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 233
Thread images: 32

File: manly.png (704KB, 1142x1050px) Image search: [Google]
manly.png
704KB, 1142x1050px
Why do /mu/tants generally have such an effeminate taste in music? Not trolling but actually serious.
>>
they're a bunch of girly boys
>>
we are all girls irl
>>
>>72920275
Because popular music critics have been propping up feminine music for the last 60 years and it's entered the mindset of most /mu/-tants that feminine music equals good and masculine music equals bad. You can tell this this by the a) overuse of the word butt-rock b) the only metal most people here listen to are stoner, black, and atmospheric c) the aversion to dad rock that isn't Scaruffi or Christgau approved
>>
what do you mean?
>>
it kinda feels gay to listen to overtly masculine music so i cant into power metal like i can bjork
thats why i think bisexual people are capable of becoming the most patrician
>>
>>72920275
Why do you hate fun, OP?
>>
>>72920275
like it or not, it's the nu-male era, just a bunch of degenerates and cuckolds who listen to music as a fashion accesory
>>
when did justin took the bogpill
>>
>>72920853
numales aren't effeminate
numaleism is the epitome what masculinity is
>>
File: cucklords.jpg (518KB, 1215x1250px) Image search: [Google]
cucklords.jpg
518KB, 1215x1250px
>>72920915
>>
File: 1495199300880.jpg (19KB, 600x375px) Image search: [Google]
1495199300880.jpg
19KB, 600x375px
>>72920915
>numaleism is the epitome what masculinity is
true
>>
File: 980980.png (317KB, 538x602px) Image search: [Google]
980980.png
317KB, 538x602px
>>72920941
you're reading me wrong
numales are high test the same as masc males
they're both acts of prostration around gynocentrism
>>
>>72920915
Is that why they are low-T, have wide hips, go bald by 30, have poor eyesight, and no muscle tone?
>>
>>72920986
*the same way masc males are
>>
>>72920275
What, in your estimation, makes a piece of music feminine vs. masculine?
>>
>>72920996
2/5 of those are caused by high test my 'man'
>>
>>72920275
what even is effeminate taste in music
>>
>>72921032
listening to girly shit i guess
not even sure
>>
>>72921048
what is girly shit
>>
>>72920275
What's masculine taste in music look like?
>>
>>72921022
with 3/5 being because of low t way to fuck your shit up that quick you fucking retard
was like 6/10 at first but you're stupid fucking ass couldn't keep it together
>>
>>72920732
>it's entered the mindset of most /mu/-tants that feminine music equals good and masculine music equals bad.
Swans and Death Grips are posted all the time though
>>
>>72921092
both of those are hipster shit for skinny white boy nu-males pretending that they're masculine
>>
>>72921061
stuff like anco or bjork or some shit
>>
>>72921132
how are either of those feminine
>>
>>72921019
Pretty much every indie band in existence is feminime by default, also a lot of modern rap could be consider this.
>>72921063
Most metal, industrial, noise, classic rock, punk (in the beginning)
>>72921092
these are feminime though
>>
>>72921119
he's/she's speakins in declaratives now
real big manly shitposter roun here
>>
>>72920996
>have wide hips
woah
>>
File: 1495338681237.gif (998KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1495338681237.gif
998KB, 500x281px
>>72921084
numales don't even have the latter items you mentioned anyways, they're all massive stocky hairy "camp counselor" types.

face it, you're two sides of the same coin.
>>
>>72921145
>Most metal, industrial, noise, classic rock, punk (in the beginning)
what makes those masculine
>>
>>72921145
>industrial, noise
idk about that
>>
>>72921063
>>
>>72921022
Which ones? Balding and eyesight? Because they are both caused by low T. People with male pattern baldness have low T
>https://tctmed.com/low-t-faq-testosterone-reason-balding/
>>
File: yy.jpg (82KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
yy.jpg
82KB, 500x500px
>>72920275
why are you so concerned with the level of masculinity ascribed to the music other men listen to anon? sounds mighty gay.
>>
>>72921170
-45799765/10 I'd advice too lurk more dumbass
>>
>>72921219
>only boys in the band
it's true this is the most masc band ever
>>
>>72921145
But what particularly about the music of indie bands makes them feminine
And what particularly about the music of metal, industrial, noise, classic rock and punk bands makes them masculine?

Maybe we can make this easier:

Which notes are feminine and which are masculine? Which chords are feminine and which are masculine? Which instruments are feminine and which are masculine?
>>
all good art is effeminate. even what passes as 'manly' art is merely a conscious attempt by unmanly men to imitate something they aren't. why? because only a faggot or a borderline faggot would be willing to sit in a room for 10,000 hours during the prime of their life learning to master the bongos. real men are too busy ploughing cheerleaders and being killed by their risky meathead hobbies.
>>
>>72921092
Swans is one of the most effeminate bands that gets posted here. It's all about pure emotion expression and textural shifts over song structure.
>>
File: Racer X.jpg (781KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Racer X.jpg
781KB, 1280x720px
Post real masculine music.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H35nuyUjEvY
>>
>>72921281
>textural shifts over song structure.
the other one I can agree with but how is this feminine
>>
File: so.gif (498KB, 300x195px) Image search: [Google]
so.gif
498KB, 300x195px
>>72921234
might as well just say your from /pol/ anon. only you weirdos would look for studies on something like this.
>>
>>72921277
Masculine is an emphasis on refinement and maximalism while feminine is an emphasis on minimalism and unfiltered expression. Industrial, punk, and noise are effeminate. Prog, metal, and most sub genres of jazz are masculine.
>>
probably a higher rate of women than other boards
it's less obnoxious and crass than most boards too
>>
Masculine music: agressive, heavy, glorious, testosterone-inducing, etc. Have you ever seen a nu-male listen to some fucking Bolt Thrower? Nokturnal Mortum? No. Feminine/non-masculine/neutral music: everything else. There is no "masculine chord" or "feminine chord", just like how music is a bit more than just chords. It is the tone, the lyrics, the feeling the music induces.
>>
>>72921235
t. neutered male
>>
>>72921277
sorry i'm not a fucking musician to know all this shit but i'm sure you can hear the difference if you try. Try these>>72921352
>>72921382

>>72921279
That's sexism, believe it or not
>>72921290
This. Even if the band members dress like fags you can sense the masculinity coming through them and their music.
>>
>>72921311
It's just a part of minimalism which is the basis for effeminate music. That's why post-rock used to get circlejerked here and prog rock shit on. But now there has been a decent amount of backlash
>>
File: albini.jpg (28KB, 199x344px) Image search: [Google]
albini.jpg
28KB, 199x344px
>>72921352
>Industrial
>Minimalist
>>
>>72920853
I actually encountered someone who refused to listen to certain artists because they aren't fitting to their style and will make them a social pariah. shit blows my mind
>>
>>72921318
>only /pol/tards care about their health
>only /pol/tards back up their statements with sources
>>
>>72921170
>tfw massive, stocky, not that hairy, anal type who loves St. Vincent.
>>
>>72921386
okay, i am a neutered male so to speak. now that we've got that out of the way, answer the question. why do you care so much?
>>
>>72921451
lmao, that's certainly one way of looking at it. keep your head up anon.
>>
>>72921452
Ley me clarify by the way I'm massive but not stocky. I'm tall with big shoulders.
>>
>>72921467
Not him, but I don't care if what I'm listening to is masculine or feminine as I listen to both. But having most masculine music shit on by critics and up mu-males just for its masculine elements ends up hurting music as a whole. And if you don't believe me that this happens, read christgau explain his dislike for metal
>>
>>72920941
This hit a little too close.. I think this was the last straw. Time to switch it up.
>>
>>72921501
t. nu-male
>>
>>72921407
how isn't industrial minimalistic?
>>
i am nu-male, destroyer of arguments
ama
>>
>>72921352
That's an analysis packed with cultural expectations that are not universal and also poorly accounts for genre fusion.

What you are saying, as I expected, is that the music itself - the notes, chords, and structure - are not by themselves feminine or masculine, but that the arrangement is feminine or masculine based on a very particular standard of femininity and masculinity confined to one culture and time period.
>>
>>72921382
metalheads are just a variant of the nu-male. every single one i've met has been a sheltered pussy who has no social skills and demurs in the face of real life confrontation.
>>
>>72921523
do you mean criticism along the lines of "this is too abrasive"? because if so, anything can be too much or too little of anything lol. and i think your putting a little too much stock in to christgaus opinion.
>>
man how is this getting so many replies lol
its just aspies calling each other girls
>>
>>72921586
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mg9wspT84ak
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-frFWrskME
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kF_-dwNvdog
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ce3xOgg9mtk
Doesn't seem that minimalist to me
That said industrial has various facets
>>
>>72921617
I use christgau as an example because he's basically the template for popular music critics that still exists today. I don't necessarily associate masculinity with abrasiveness. I have my explanation of the differences here >>72921352 I think I summed it up well, but I can go into more detail if you don't know what I mean
>>
>>72921318
fuck truthz and shiet my negroid ayeee bruh
>>
>>72921277
How can a particular note, chord or instrument be considered masculine or feminine? It's all about how you use them.
>>
cause that music is accessible but unknown to normal people so they can feel special without listening to actual quality experimental music.

radiohead is not experimental
>>
>>72921643
I'd say most of that is on the more minimalistic side. But industrial is more effeminate for it's emphasis on expression over refinement. I still really like those artists, but for the most part I'd consider the music more effeminate
>>
>>72921705
why isn't radiohead experimental?
>>
>>72920986
Like the other anon explained, nu-males have low T

Sorry bro, just accept it
>>
>>72921640
t.
girle fuck you
>>
>>72921784
just like the beatles aren't experimental
because something already came before
>>
File: cnf.png (53KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
cnf.png
53KB, 256x256px
>>72921666
please do because im finding it hard to imagine any specific criticism that is aimed at masculine music expressly for its masculinity all the while not being applicable to the opposite end of the spectrum.
>>
>>72921612
How is minimalism vs maximalism not discussing the structure? Also the themes of femininity being associated with pure expressiveness isn't just found in modern cultures, but found in all recorded cultures. Genre fusion can take elements of both, but no one genre is fully feminine or masculine. For example I'd consider free jazz the most effeminate jazz sub genre. Also, there are no chords or notes separating metal from country or power pop. Does that mean that there is no difference between the two?
>>
>>72921797
ow cool! mind telling me what came before in regards to radiohead?
>>
>>72921865
>expression is feminine

misandrist scum.
>>
>>72921865
Not him but, in the case an artist tries experimentation with a genre, is that also effeminate?
>>
>>72921797
This just in: experimental music is only something that sounds NEW
>>
>>72921877
Muse
>>
>>72921914
well meme'd.
>>
>>72921971
Just for you
>>
>>72921846
Well I'll give a specific example of the use of instrumental solos. Using Christgau as the prototypical popular music critic. Christgau has an aversion to instrumental that a) are longer and b) have a strong emphasis on the application of technical skill. This can be seen in his well known dislike of prog jazz and metal. All genres known for their emphasis on technical skill and instrumental solos. However, he enjoys learning my solos in songs such as Television's Marquee Moon because their is little emphasis on technical skill in the performance, but pure expression.
>>
>>72922006
i don't follow christgau at all but the only way i see this argument standing is if he never really critizises musicians for playing with too little technical skill, which i find hard to believe desu.
>>
>>72921899
I'm not saying men can't or shouldn't be expressive. But being expressive is a feminine trait. Everyone should be a healthy mix of the two, but men normally aren't as expressive as women unless they are extremely effeminate men
>>72921900
I don't believe so. I guess it would depend on how they went about it and in what direction the experimentation went in.
>>
>>72922103
why is being expressive a feminine trait though? bonus points if you don't appeal to nature desu.
>>
>>72921063
oasis
>>
>>72922099
I can't recall a time when he criticized an album for a lack of technical skill. But there are several well respected albums like ITCOTCK where he thinks the album is a bloated wank fest. Also, when he reviewed a Bikini Kill album, he even said that he regrettably had to acknowledge the technical skill of the guitarist even though that's not his thing. The aspects of metal that he said he has liked are its aggressiveness, but he has always hated it's attempts to be grandiose. He finds attempts at maximalism, the main masculine trait in music, off putting.
>>
>>72920275
lol even that faggot hates his music
>>
That's because more "effeminate" music tends to be more passive and thus is easier for the average listener to get into. Especially the middle class melancholic hipster white boy demographic that dominates not only /mu/, but most other internet music websites (thus why indie/alt rock stuff tends to be top rated everywhere.) This is where someone goes "b-but muh TVU&N and MBDTF!" both are very laidback melodramatic takes on much more visceral and masculine music. Then someone goes "b-but Swans and Death Grips and Nirvana are also given so much love!" Well, it's worth noting that DG are particularly loved more for meme value, and that these three artists also spend more of their time making music related to frustration/hopelessness rather than the feeling of empowerment that comes with masculine records of metal, hard rock, hip hop, etc.

I think it's because the listeners have always usually been very insecure which led to them becoming into cynical and pretentious. This also results in enjoying music for its base surface aesthetics rather than any in-depth observations about the qualities of the music itself, and thus a very narrow minded view on music despite being music fans.
>>
>>72922132
It's not really an appeal to nature to say that it's always been viewed that way. In texts as old as the Code of Hammurabi there are references to women being too expressive at funerals and other events. When you look at popular culture stereotypes of the sexes, a main criticism of women has been that they are too emotional and that men aren't emotional enough. Also, when you look at what genres men and women gravitate towards, especially during puberty, women gravitate towards music with an emphasis on less refined expression. That is also a reason women are more drawn to poetry than men
>>
>>72922293
>its always been this way
>a single example from more than a milennia ago
>a reach of an example from modern times

well i think you've covered all possible bases anon, nice work.
>>
>>72922359
What else do you want? I don't think any of my modern examples were reaches. Women do have more of draw to poetry men. I could have also said that it's reflected in how men are more likely to go into business or science where as women are more likely to be social workers or teachers. Or even in the teaching profession, women are more likely to be English teachers and men History. I used the CoH as an example of how far this notion goes back at least. It's also mentioned in the Bible and by others written works throughout history such as Nietzsche
>>
>>72921234
>link literally says the opposite of your claim
do I need to tell adults correlation does not mean causation?
>>
>>72920275
Does classical sounds gay to you, do you know that is the most aesthetic kind of music?, unless you hear field recordings, free jazz or experimental only, all music derives from those "femenine" atributes, are you gay for liking music that adheres to those norms, only an insecure faggot cares if music is manly o femenie, GTFO if you bring your stupid political views to every aspect of your life
>>
>>72922607
>Does classical sounds gay to you, do you know that is the most aesthetic kind of music?
How? Considering that so much of it works with the same family of instruments, it's probably the least aesthetic of the musical genres. Hell, considering how much classical requires a person to pay attention with how surgical it can be, it's the one genre of music that leaves all the bullshit surface aesthetics aside for something actually sophisticated. Mentally this is masculine as fuck.
>>
File: IMG_2112.jpg (23KB, 348x321px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2112.jpg
23KB, 348x321px
>>72921145
>>
>>72922579
>Men with male pattern baldness, which is scientifically known as androgenic alopecia, often have unusual hormone levels compared to people who do not suffer from this type of hair loss. Overall testosterone levels of testosterone are usually lower in these men, although they typically have about the same amount of a type of unbound testosterone known as dihydrotestosterone, often abbreviated to DHT.
The rest of the article states that whether a man goes bald in the first place is determined by how sensitive the follicles are to DHT. Even if having low T isn't a sign that you will go bald, going bald is a sign that you probably have low T, as people with MPB on average how lower overall testosterone
>>
>>72921290
>masculine
>dresses like a bunch of fags
>>
File: crap.png (144KB, 400x383px) Image search: [Google]
crap.png
144KB, 400x383px
>>72922653
holy shit this is some /pol/ shit if i ever saw it kek
>>
>>72922607
Classical is one of the least effeminate genres of music. It's focused heavily on maximimalism and grandiosity. Also free jazz and noise are effeminate.
>>
File: IMG_2026.jpg (44KB, 400x399px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2026.jpg
44KB, 400x399px
>>72921352
>Prog, metal, and most sub genres of jazz are masculine.
>>
>>72922776
Didn't say people who listen or make it are masculine. It's just made through a masculine perspective
>>
>>72922653
> classical is the the least aesthetic of the musical genres
this is bad trolling, nobody can de so dumb to believe that

>sophistication, subtlety, surgical attention
this are praised virtues, this is the definition of aesthetics, and also highly asociated femininity,

Educate yourself and come up with a better argument

you were right about the testosterone shit, but high levels also get you bald so it can go either way
>>
>>72922653
>t. I think the term "aesthetics" was invented for vaporwave
>>
why are men so fucking autistic
>>
>>72921543
>taking shitpost pics seriously on the world wide web
wew
>>
>>72921145
>industrial, noise
>predominantly masculine
Opinion immediately discarded. Take the pinkpill faggot,
>>
>>72921145
instustrial, noise and punk have always been very inclusive to women and gay men beacuse their whole antiestablishment scenes

masculinity is heavy in metal and butrock but they suck and are not very prolific or innovative now, you can like them if you're a brainlet
>>
>>72921386
>>72921523
You boys sure do love big, masculine guys don't you? OwO
>>
>>72923106
t. numale
>>
>>72921352
>>72921406
I'm sorry people don't like your shitty dadprog, anon. Maybe you just have pleb taste?
>>
true masculine music coming through
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7u9QOYIfv8Y
>>
>>72923158
What do you listen to then?
>>
truly the most masculine thing you can do is declare what masculinity is and then justify it with your emotions
I wish I were joking
>>
>>72923122
Have you ever been to and industrial, punk or noise show, not the most masculine place to be

metalheads are mostly stupid people who never grow out of adolescence, can't make a proper argument and when they get buthurt their only answer is numale
>>
>>72923125
I bet you'd make a cute trap desu
>>
>>72923179
not those metal faggots who cant play shit whitout distortion and saturated bulbs, electricity that for faggots, long hair not very mascuine either, putting my hands in some nasty dickshaped instrument hahaha not me

only field recordings, nigger playing percussion in jungle and mongol throatsingig for me, the ultimate male who fuck ur mom all nites
>>
>>72923179
> giant in mountain man https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rmo3fKeveo

>Macho Chinks
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7HL5wYqAbU
>>
>>72923179
Patrician of the manly man music coming through
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVPLIuBy9CY
>>
>>72923360
Someone's mad
>>
>>72921145
Jesus H. Christ you are the hugest faggot
>>
File: 1495420037879.jpg (341KB, 1105x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1495420037879.jpg
341KB, 1105x1050px
>>
File: 1495420037879.jpg (349KB, 1105x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1495420037879.jpg
349KB, 1105x1050px
>>
>>72921145
What about hard rock and blue?
>>
>>72923256
This
>>
you're not a girl, OP?

LMAO
>>
File: 1493154211349.png (2MB, 2250x1800px) Image search: [Google]
1493154211349.png
2MB, 2250x1800px
Durutti Column
Missing Presumed Dead
Thinking Plague
Red Krayola
Steve Roden
>>
>>72923048
If you actually fit those criteria and look like that, you're pretty much fucked though
>>
>>72920275
'Effeminate' music puts a focus on emotion while 'masculine' focuses empowerment/general 'manly' values. Personally to me there's a plenty of 'masculine' music that is as much of a facade as top 40 pop emotive bullshit. It's a matter of certain elements working to illicit emotions in a genuine way whether it's a tight classical compisition or raw punk performance. It's also a matter of MOST music leaning on the 'feminine' emotive side because 'masculine' traits are built up while everyone has an emotional side from word go.
>>
It's funny how everything and everyone can be put one on of two predetermined sides.
>>
/mu/ doesn't even embrace K Flay. This forum is too masculine.
>>
>>72920275

Nu-males lol
>>
Huh. I always thought masculine music as something more about heaviness of both lyrics and sound. I always associated it with the abrasiveness of metal, the aggression of punk and hard rock, and the cockiness (no pun intended) of rap and some blues (especially Muddy Waters output)
>>
>>72920732
I would like to provide a source for this:
https://youtu.be/f7yykcoyMcw
Very interesting video indeed.
>>
>>72921092
How is /mu/ a valid representation of a particular fanbase exactly? Ironic shitposting exists, not to mention the anonymity of posters.
>>
>>72921145
Metal and punk are more childish than masculine really.
>>
>>72921543

Lifting won't only get rid of your beer tits; it will also change your worldview once you see steady progress from an ounce of discipline. I used to be a total nu male who thought there should be no borders and that LGBTQ shit was acceptable, but after I started producing more testosterone I've come to realize the value of race/community/and family and stopped being an insufferable cunt.
>>
>>72925223
>Metal and punk are more childish than masculine really.
This is what they use to exploit your insecurities and emasculate you.
>>
>It's a shitty /pol/ dogwhistle thread

So what? If any music artist doesn't actively spread reactionary propaganda they are 'feminine'?
>>
File: to entelgent.png (47KB, 500x364px) Image search: [Google]
to entelgent.png
47KB, 500x364px
>>72925253
>working out make you less intelligent and less compassionate

No thanks, I'll keep going to the library.
>>
>>72921063
desu you're looking at it on this board

All the shit listened to here has 70% male fanbases usually

Women generally don't have to develop a music taste to get ahead in society, so most don't. The ones that do are usually making up for some sort of personal flaw (ugly, fat, molested as a child, etc)

That's why I always avoid women who know about music, or at least claim that they do. Music is for men. They're essentially advertising the fact that they're damaged goods
>>
metal is all i listen to what are you talking about
>>
>>72925276
Compassion is a Western social construct. Asiatic and negroid peoples don't have it. Chinese people run over babies without thinking twice. Africans set people on fire for looking at them the wrong way.

If you think these animals can integrate with our society, you need to do way more reading.
>>
>>72925276
Being indoctrinated to hate yourself and your people is not intelligent. It's quite the opposite.
>>
/pol/ get the fuck out.
This is not the board to obsess over your insecurities.
Listen to whatever you want, acquire aesthetics, report all /pol/ posters, hide all /pol/ threads.
>>
>>72925294
>>72925329
You fucks have no compassion to no one, they could be the same race as you but not have same opinions and you'd curb stomp him.

Besides music and art in general isn't for you close-minded poltrash anyway, because you want to stay in your closed mind with your comfort space because you are afraid what is out there and indoctrinate yourself by saying everything out there is evil and out to get you.
>>
>>72921279
truest post itt
>>
>>72925356
>Why don't you like people who want to get you killed?

Gee whiz, I don't know why I don't like people trying to get me killed. I have this weird aversion to people like that.

You might want to check the history of art, you will find the majority of what you consider art would be done by men who today would be considered extreme far right.
>>
File: cmVYmuZ.png (241KB, 588x556px) Image search: [Google]
cmVYmuZ.png
241KB, 588x556px
>>72921795
This
>>
>>72921226

Industrial music is literally for teenage girls
>>
>>72925387
Why do you assume they want to kill you?

Also, thanks using the classic tactic polshitter of distorting my view.

>You will find the majority of what you consider art would be done by men who today would be considered extreme far right.

But you will find the majority of them would have been considered left and far left by their times, It doesn't matter what they are considered now but rather what they were considered then because it was back then they made their art.
>>
nobody in this thread understands masculinity
>>
>>72925394
>it's real
i followed this election to the point of obsession and even now i still haven't seen all the insane shit to come out of it
>>
>>72925408
Because I have paid attention to what happens to whites when they give power over to non-whites. It ends in genocide and I'd prefer not to be genocided.

Your argument is that "art is for left wingers" then you move the goal post. But what's new there?

p.s. I'm right wing and an artist with 20 years experience. Guess I must not exist.
>>
>>72920870
kek'd

God it must feel weird to have such a perfect head and face, he almost seems alien, he's the perfect specimen.

We need to shoot Justin into space
>>
art is generally effeminate
>>
>>72925441
this.

Expressing yourself in anyway shape or form is effeminate as shit
>>
File: IMG_1225.jpg (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1225.jpg
1MB, 1440x2560px
I'm alt right and folk music is all I listen to
>>
>>72925441
>>72925450
art isn't inherently effeminate as long as your not deliberately trying to express yourself. which is most classical before the romantic era.
>>
>>72925441
Art is often about anger or war, neither of which are effeminate. Same with portraits showing rulers and men of good quality
>>
File: 1493862174059.jpg (273KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1493862174059.jpg
273KB, 1280x1280px
is hip-hop masculine ?
>>
File: laughingdrinkman.jpg (20KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
laughingdrinkman.jpg
20KB, 413x395px
>>72925467
>phone poster thinks he can talk shit
>>
File: temp.jpg (46KB, 480x322px) Image search: [Google]
temp.jpg
46KB, 480x322px
>>72925475
>Same with portraits showing rulers and men of good quality
The then-equivalent of photography
>>
>>72925481
usually feminine since there is almost no expectation of technical skill or refinement.
>>
>>72925481

Only if it's socially conscious like Hopsin or Immortal Technique
>>
>>72925431
I can't even believe people as dumb as you could be real I'm so grateful for the internet. Seriously man wow that's a pick me up
>>
>>72925490
you might be right..

>>72925493
i fucks with them
>>
>>72925431
>Because I have paid attention to what happens to whites when they give power over to non-whites. It ends in genocide and I'd prefer not to be genocided.

You mean what Rhodesia and South Africa? You expected them to peacefully react to being left free after centuries of lower class citizenship? Everyone lashes out on each other after being treated as lower-class for years, this is not a race issue, Greeks against Turks, Every other slav against Serbs, etc.

>20 years experience

If you tried to find new paradigms instead of shilling comfort zones in that time, you would have amounted something.

Also, this assumes that I'm suppose to believe your 'identity' on this mongolian finger painting forum

t. prime minister of iceland
>>
>>72920275
damn you and everyone else in this thread must be really big, tough, manly men, just like me. how much do you lift bro?? got any good pussy recently? i know us alphas only listen to metal unlike those betas who listen to that "indie" stuff. I fucking hate losers bro.
>>
>>72925329
>>72925253
>the value of race/community/and family
>your people
[enter Stirner meme here]
>>
>>72921279
Honestly I would go as far to say that art as a concept in inherently feminine. If you want to obsess over testosteron go punch a tree or something, I dunno what to tell ya.
>>
Metal is inherently nerdy and antisocial, which is the opposite of masculinity

Then again you're in that period where you think long hair and black clothing is "kvlt" as fuck
>>
>>72925468
Classical musicians were literally the numales of their day though. Real men were off fighting wars and building houses for their families, not obsessing over faggy music notes to impress some aristocrat.
>>
>>72925356
Yeah nah

I'm a national socialist. And I mean the socialism part.

White workers owning white means of production. Leeches get the bullet. I'm very willing to look out for my country and its people.

and I guarantee you I know more about music than you. Even nigger shit.
>>
>>72925387
>would be done by men who today would be considered extreme far right.

And they were not among their contemporaries

It's almost like political dichotomies are quite relative depending on the time frame, crazy huh?
>>
>>72925692
Mealfags eternally BTFO!!
How will they EVER recover?
>>
>>72925395
no, industrial music is made to fuck little girls too.
>>
>>72925729
>Leeches get the bullet. I'm very willing to look out for my country and its people.

And you do so by whining on an anime imageboard, you go girl, let those filthy niggers know who you are
>>
Reactionaries are so fucking stupid holy shit. Can't you faggots at least read Evola or something to make your entry level conservative worldview actually interesting?
>>
>>72925758
Evola was spooked
>>
>>72925726
nope. it was like hiring a private chef or architect. they weren't seen as faggy emotional artists, but as sculptors for sound that either stood on it's own, filled a hall, accompanied a play, or accompanied a mass.
>>
>>72925758
>evola
nice stirner-tier meme machine
>>
File: christgau4.jpg (24KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
christgau4.jpg
24KB, 300x225px
>Q: I'm often curious at how you arrive at conclusions about certain genres. For example, you openly dislike heavy metal. Why is that?
>A: Because it's symphonic bombast without the technical complexity of classical music, although there is a lot of virtuosity. I can say this--I'm 72. This isn't the time for me to start liking loud guitar solos. That music is so masculine in a retrograde way. I don't like it. It's a very 19th century idea of power.
>>
>>72920732
Yeh but then again, Christgau still was disgusted by artists like the Carpenters, Barry Manilow, and Journey which had a mostly female fanbase.
>>
How can someone be a "numale" when masculinity/femininity is a social construct ;^)
>>
>>72925865
>>
>>72925863
cause he's a nu-male, but not completely retarded
>>
>>72925863
Are you seriously trying to imply he wasn't a cuck?
>>
>>72925863
>>72925881
Even beta males are still genetically male. I don't think any straight man could unironically listen to the artists you listed.
>>
>>72925490
>testosterone and femininity is correlated to a lack of technical skill
[citation needed]
>>
>>72920732
>Stoner Metal is feminine
???
>>
>>72925895
Female pop singers have always attracted a large gay following. Straight men don't actually listen to their music, but they do fantasize about having sex with them.
>>
File: 205.gif (424KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
205.gif
424KB, 512x512px
>>72920732
>it's a /pol/yp gets mad people point how his shit taste episode
Every time.
>>
>>72925917
Say, who's the go-to pop star with the gay crowd now? It was Katy Perry and Lady Gaga for a while, but they've kind of lost relevance lately.
>>
>>72925917
Tons of dudes who grew up in the 90s had their first fap to Mariah Carey, but I bet not one of them can actually name any of her songs.
>>
>>72920275
what's the difference between femenine and masculine music
>>
>>72920996
Nu-males have overly hairy body's and receding hairlines

These are signs of high test you idiot
>>
>>72920275
everyone in this thread is gay except me
reply to this post or your mother will die in her sleep tonight
>>
>>72925276
It doesn't though. Stop being purposefully retarded
>>
Well I assumed most of us are gays irl (or at least bisexuals),I mean I am. I don't visit this board often but everytime I do it reeks of gay music taste
>>
>>72926026
kill yourself
>>
>>72925982
Her songs are just background noise you play over the sound system at Macy's while shopping for slacks.
>>
>>72925910
it's not feminine, but for some reason, it and black/atmospheric (which are feminine) are the only genres the average people on this board listen to. don't know why that of all metal genres appeals to them though.
>>
>>72925825
How on earth he managed to like Aerosmith and Motorhead I don't know.
>>
>>72926156
Motorhead is basically a punk band and Aerosmith make love and sex rock and roll songs that remind him of Chuck Berry.
>>
>>72926144
well honestly Doom Metal and its relatives (Stoner, Sludge...) are probably my favorite style of Metal
It's a type of mood, i think i like slow metal more than fast metal, i like the heaviness, the feeling of dizziness etc

Also to be honest, most Metal is very corny, cliché, and kinda "redneck", and i find it that Doom Metal + all the "hipster Metal" are the least corny of all

I've also been into Black Metal a lot, less now and that's also because i like the slow moods, the lo-fi quality etc
>>
so looks like numale is the hottest meme now, nice xD
>>
>>72925549
I expect niggers to be niggers. Try reading about educated blacks going to Africa where they find out the dead don't even get considered people any more and just get piled into mass graves on a daily basis. Makes them glad whites ruled them
>>
>>72926026
Fuck Ray Allen
>>
File: cong_hands_1904_2.jpg (125KB, 1400x807px) Image search: [Google]
cong_hands_1904_2.jpg
125KB, 1400x807px
>>72926442
Whites so civilised and compassionate.
>>
>>72926640
We had the ability to genocide the world and didn't do it. We're the only race with nukes on mass and yet we don't do it
>>
>>72920275
They're indie fags who listen to flo rida and think it's the hardest shit ever.
>>
File: jfc.jpg (10KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
jfc.jpg
10KB, 228x221px
>>72925278
lmaoooo wtf my sides im dyin rn
>>
>>72926730
why is not doing some crazy evil shit like comitting genocide such a praiseworthy thing though lmao? talk about low standards.
>>
Is Jazz masculine or feminine?
>>
File: IMG_0037.jpg (16KB, 236x168px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0037.jpg
16KB, 236x168px
hot tip:
music isn't and cannot be inherently masculine or feminine
every justification of the idea that it is in this thread has been based off false stereotypes that can easily be disproven ("women are more passive/emotional/irrational because x study says so" -> could easily be from societal influence telling them that's how they're supposed to act for years until they do it).

and besides even if those stereotypes are true you can't really prove that any type of music (a subjective art form) is inherently masculine or feminine.

basically this entire discussion is people trying to prove that theyre manly enough for girls to have sex with them. why don't you work on meeting girls instead of proving your point to other men
>>
>>72926026
I agree
>>
>>72925276
Look at this faggot
>>
>>72925287
t. Nu-male
>>
>>72925493
Then it's just shit
>>
>>72928110
It's shit
>>
>>72925468
>this fucking post
>>
>>72929091
t. woman
>>
File: 1990_3.jpg (53KB, 505x350px) Image search: [Google]
1990_3.jpg
53KB, 505x350px
All the best bands are female fronted, desu.
>>
>>72925493
>conscious hip hop
>>
>>72929540
A lot of women like jazz, though
>>
metal vocals and the style generally sound like a girl having a tantrum desu
>>
>>72921145
You're retarded. You guys realize that the only right answer for high-T masculine men is classical, right?
>>
>>72920941
lobos isn't a nu-male you cuck
Thread posts: 233
Thread images: 32

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.