[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

grunge is the worst genre of all time. it's just a bunch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 8

File: Grunge.jpg (54KB, 602x587px) Image search: [Google]
Grunge.jpg
54KB, 602x587px
grunge is the worst genre of all time. it's just a bunch of rich whiny drug addicts complaining about how hard life is even though they have everything going for them. there has never been a good grunge album. every grunge front man either dies of a drug overdose or kills themselves and eddie vedder will fulfill this prophecy. good fucking riddance about time all these talentless hacks fucking die
>>
>>72916310
The salt is strong with this one
>>
That's not how you spell reggaeton
>>
>>72916310
also, why don't you promote what you love about music rather than bashing the shit you hate. i come on here to discuss the music i like. you should try it sometime
>>
File: kurt-cobain-2.jpg (83KB, 499x395px) Image search: [Google]
kurt-cobain-2.jpg
83KB, 499x395px
Kurt came from a broken white trash home, was kicked out of his house, lived on the streets, worked as a janitor at his old high school
>>
>>72916471
>meh let's have a peaceful discussion and not critique a genre we don't like
go fuck yourself pal
>>
>>72916541
his music was still shit despite his sad upbringing
>>
>>72916548
>go fuck yourself pal
I would if I could. I'm fucking handsome
>>
>>72916541
and chris cornell spent his time as a drug addict rooming with other drug addicts in fucking seattle who all also eventually od'd or committed suicide
if that's not a shit existence I don't know what is
>>
>>72916310
kurt cobain
layne staley and chris cornell were all dirt poor

vedder came from an affluent family growing up in san deigo which is why he is such a whiney faggot cunt that sings about muh stealing bread for poor people
>>
>>72916310
But Eddie moved away from that edgy grunge shit around the time Vitalogy came around.

He's also been doing shit with his life in traveling and expanding his horizons instead of moping around in shitty Seattle.
>>
File: 1492024554201.gif (4MB, 480x324px) Image search: [Google]
1492024554201.gif
4MB, 480x324px
FAT
>>
>>72916696
look at that awful, attention-seeking, whiny face
>>
>>72916625
Temple of the Dog is Chris Cornell though
>>
>>72916310
Is this a copypasta? Could have sworn I saw it posted a couple days ago
>>
>>72918499
that happens to be a track with eddie on it
>>
alice in chains and soundgarden are great

the other two are good
>>
>>72916439
THIS GUY

LISTEN TO HIM

BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE
>>
>>72916310
you aren't even wrong
>>
>>72916439
Fucking this. The day Trump bans reggaeton is the day I start liking him.
>>
>>72918554

With music and lyrics written by Cornell.
>>
>>72916696
didn't he almost die during this performance or something?
>>
>>72916310
Try looking at suicide as a disease much like cancer. No known cause, no known cure, both equally deadly. No one has a cure for it no matter how much money you have. Depression is typically caused by a chemical imbance in the brain, and when your brain shapes your reality, and reality beyond repair, why live?

Funny enough, people with depression perceive life in a much different way than a typical person. Because of this, their art is typically more intriguing because of how odd yet realistic it can seem to most people. This may be why you see so many artists and comedians with suicidal or at least self destructive personalities.

No one commits suicide for recognition or attention like you might be implying. When you die, recognition is nothing. Doing for that reason is insanity, which funny enough, is also a mental illness.
>>
>>72919889
sauce?
>>
>>72916310
>shotgun
>heroin
>rope
How does Eddie kill himself?
>>
>>72916310
Don't worry anon. My darling, my sweetie pie, my honey bunches of oats, will get rid of the last one shortly! There is nothing my lovely pet can't do!
Once she wraps her legs around Eddie's frail nu-male neck I shall be the last one standing! ohohohoho!!
>>
>>72919953
cant even walk into a river fully clothed and drown because that's what jeff buckley did
I suppose jumping off a building is still up for grabs
>>
>>72916310
If you don't think Crunkcore is the worst genre inherently, you're crazy
>>
File: gyU3RvV.jpg (68KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
gyU3RvV.jpg
68KB, 499x499px
>>72919969
I believe it
>>
>>72919969
>smashing pumpkins is grunge meme
>>
>>72919953
Go on a killing spree that results in suicide by cop?
That would be pretty metal.
>>
>>72916310
They are the strange kids the outcasts never happy they know life is an illusion only a colorfull painfull ride most of us think like that fuck pop fuck rap fuck edgelord metal grunge has real heart
>>
>>72916696
Something about the way Thom just let's out raw emotion and exposes his real feelings in front of the superficial mtv crowd just gets me every time, we will be lucky to see another unfiltered artist like this in our lifetime
>>
>>72920172
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbckIuT_YDc
enjoying this beatifull song with a smoke and a beer rip cornell a great musician
>>
>>72919969
not grunge
>>
>>72916696
>>72919969
>>72920175
This is not grunge, stop this meme immediately
>>
>>72920204
what a coincidence, im listening to it too
>>
>>72916310
Mark Arm seems to be doing okay.
>>
>>72920412
cheers brother
>>
File: download.jpg (7KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7KB, 224x225px
>>72916310
>"it's just a bunch of rich whiny drug addicts complaining about how hard life is even though they have everything going for them"
>they all started making music as white trash drug addicts
is this bait?
yes, it is
>>
>>72916541
He came from the middle class and left home because he wanted to.
>>
Did we have any tribute music to Chris Cornell at the Billboard Music Awards
>>
here is my vocaroo of soundgarden mailman. tell me how gay and shitty i am.
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0ri3UoQzzQQ
>>
>>72920629
>Middle Class
>Aberdeen
>Divorced parents
>>
>>72921105
no they just started squatting and playing wap bap mah niga hoe F DA POLISE
>>
File: cornell.jpg (584KB, 964x820px) Image search: [Google]
cornell.jpg
584KB, 964x820px
>>72920172
>>72920475
You're both my brothers from another mother
>>
>>72921105
they had a guy say a few words followed by a moment of silence
not surprised, nobody watching knows who he is anyway because it's a show for normalfags
>>
>>72921269
Oh god
fuck
it's my worst fears
In my head I think I sound great
but I never sing in front of other people because I'm afraid that to them, I sound like you
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.