/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Blur and 13 are way too good compared to the rest of Blur's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

Blur and 13 are way too good compared to the rest of Blur's discography. It's almost like those albums were done by a different band.
>>
>>72913376
Bump
>>
They let Coxon have a lot more Freedom in the songwriting. That was the big change.

I still love Parklife though.
>>
>>72915657
Parklife didn't age that well imo. Blur and 13 feel pretty timeless.
>>
Modern Life is Rubbish is good. Think Tank is also underrated. The Great Escape and Leisure also have some great moments and some real mediocre ones too.
>>
>>72913376
See, the s/t is my favorite Blur album, but 13 is arguably my least favorite down with MLiR
>>
>Blur is good
<3 this meme
>>
Blur really took Oasis up the harris after Be Here Now.
>>
>>72913376
> No one mentioning Think Tank
>>
>>72913376
You misspelled Think Tank
>>
>>72916694
What about 13 makes you rank it as your least favorite?
>>
>>72917427
It's like their Be Here Now, for me -- alot of the songs have some decent parts (I *love* when Blur would pepper in electronic elements in their stuff) within, but are dragged on for waaaay too long so that you don't really want to listen to the full album again

Both Swamp Song and 1992 hit lows of 1/5 for me, and BLUREMI doesn't do much to alleviate that negativity

For that reason I made a playlist inserting my favorite bonus tracks and deleting my least faves

Why, do you really like it, my dude?
>>
The final three real songs are pm the best defense of blur being a good band. 13 is definitely my favorite but I don't think it's as far above think tank, mlir, and Parklife as the op suggests. Esp. the first halves of mlir and parklife are really strong
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.