[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/music/ne ws/walk-wild-side-transp

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 51BlcbjZWtL.jpg (41KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
51BlcbjZWtL.jpg
41KB, 500x500px
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/music/news/walk-wild-side-transphobic-student-group-issues-apology-playing/

I hate millennials because they say stupid shit like this about people like fucking Lou Reed, yet most of them listen to bands like Modern Baseball and Alex G.

Fuck everything.
>>
File: 1493133036785.jpg (69KB, 500x678px) Image search: [Google]
1493133036785.jpg
69KB, 500x678px
>>72912984
>SJWs have been the top dog when it comes to public trolling for the past 7 years
>4chan has become nothing but a platform for crying about them

Wow.
>>
>>72912984
>I hate millennials because they say stupid shit like this about people like fucking Lou Reed, yet most of them listen to bands like Modern Baseball and Alex G.

I feel like the media over-reports things like what you linked and ends up giving the impression that millenials everywhere are overly sensitive SJW-types. People like that are actually pretty rare. I'm a millenial and have lived in CA my entire life and have never even run into an SJW, even throughout five years at college.

I'm not saying people like that don't exist because they definitely do, but they're rare. And yeah the people in that article are fucking retards.
>>
>>72913049
its not trolling if you actually belive it and are making society a worst place
>>
>>72913049
fpbp
>>
>>72912984

no one cares old man, Lou reed isnt some god immune to criticism
>>
>>72913191
This
They know they will get sweet anti-sjw views and so report every single instance, act as if each case is serious and exaggerate everything
>>
File: Realisation.gif (434KB, 200x198px) Image search: [Google]
Realisation.gif
434KB, 200x198px
>>72913049
You might be onto something here
>>
>>72913216
Nigga most of them are in the creative field to some degree.

Think of them as method actors that are latching onto a very contentious topic, and stay dedicated to it so that they can sell what they feel.
>>
during the obama years liberals became some weird authoritarian monstrosity, they want to control how people act, what they say.
They would probably start to censor art too because it hurts peoples feelings.
I think this was the cultural context which propelled a trump win, People were tired of that shit.
It would do the world a good service if people stopped taking mentally ill people who get offended at everything seriously
>>
now, son, alex g rocks the casbah
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.