[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is spreading your legs on stage all a woman needs to do to make

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: female--artists.png (2MB, 1150x1150px) Image search: [Google]
female--artists.png
2MB, 1150x1150px
Is spreading your legs on stage all a woman needs to do to make it in the music industry while other people do all the actual work like song writing and producing? Why do these ''artists'' can make more money than they can ever spend in a hundred years while some people with actual talent can barely make a living from music if at all.

Pop stars have been on the decline for the past couple of years. Are people finally realising that these glorified strippers aren't really giving the worth of their money?
>>
>>72912529
The answer is yes and no. But yeah, I don't know why it isn't easier to become a pop star if all you need is a passable singing voice and good looks (or a country star father). I guess the industry can only hold so many big names.
>>
>>72912529
>while some people with actual talent can barely make a living from music
making it in the music industry is more luck (or connections) than anything else
if someone thinks spreading their legs might help, they're going to do it
>Are people finally realising
no
>>
>>72912596
>no
But just look at the Billboard lists, there's not one single female in the top ten, it's a first since years. Also every big female singer has been flopping and no new major name debuted since 2008 or something. I guess acting slutty on stage isn't enough to get attention anymore. People got used to it.
>>
File: juliamichaels.jpg (251KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
juliamichaels.jpg
251KB, 620x413px
>>72912677
top pop chart has selena gomez at #3 and whoever this chick is at #7
but I see what you're saying
you may be on to something, but I think it's just a slump
>>
>>72912529
There's no music industry at a time when no one pays for music, goes to shows, or buys merch.
>>
>>72912868
Hot 100 is the one that's really relevant and there's no women in that list's top 10. http://www.billboard.com/charts/hot-100

We will wait and see, I guess.If Taylor flops too, it's over.
>>
First of all, the performance is just that: a performance. It's a spectacle. How do you get people to pay money to come to your show? Make it exciting. I don't like Katy Perry, but she does a whole lot more with her shows than just flaunting body parts.

Secondly, Most of the artists you've mentioned (which have only been like, 5) have some great songs under their belts that I highly recommend you listen to.

Thirdly, It seems kind of silly to forget that males do the same shit, if not even more provocatively, and for an even longer time, in music videos and lyricism.

Lastly, the music industry has never been about talent, it's been about selling records first and foremost. Just like their were talented artists in the mainstream back then, there are plenty now, you just don't happen to enjoy their music, so you choose to blame it on the dumbing down of pop music or of societies expectations as a whole.
>>
>>72912529
BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPP
>>
Pop music is very repetitive

>debut as sweet young girl
>turn into giant whore
>im mature now guys
>gets phased out for younger product
>>
>>72913171
you must have a very shitty music taste
>>
>>72913273
Who are you favorite artists?
>>
>>72913171
>I don't like Katy Perry, but she does a whole lot more with her shows than just flaunting body parts.
Lmao, such as?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRhhNtQ_iYY
>>
The cool kids got rid of rock music, but the world needs balance, yin and yang.
And now there is only pop music.
You need a square like brian wilson to know mick jagger is cool.
If there is just mick jagger, who fucking cares.
>>
>>72913454
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=geuDH75InLw
just one example...
>>
>>72913454
Also, pretending that performing as these artists do live and as much as they do isn't hard, is just pure blindness.
>>
>>72913646
This is from her tour DVD. You do know that live vocals get edited before the concert movie gets released.
Also,what does she do here? There are a bunch of dancer, props, light shows, backing track etc that do all the work. She sits there for half of the performance and doesn't do any real choreography and her (edited) vocals are still nothing impressive.

Madonna was never a great vocalist either but at least she did extreme choreography that made up for it.
>>
>>72913841
Vocal performance doesn't matter, it's the design of the set and the spectacle. It doesn't matter if it's from a DVD.
>>
>>72913841
whether or not YOU'RE impressed means nothing lol.
>>
>>72914544
How does that have to do with the thread or change the fact that she is a talentless eye candy? Put any other big boobed model there and nothing of value would be lost.
>>
File: 1495367438698s.jpg (4KB, 166x250px) Image search: [Google]
1495367438698s.jpg
4KB, 166x250px
>>72914611
Then who does it matter for? Fucking idiot.

Add this to the OP OP
>>
>>72914891
Again, you're only reinforcing my argument that the music industry is first and foremost about selling records, not impressing people. Most people don't listen to music like actual music fans do. Most people who listen to these artists will listen primarily to the radio/ top 40 Spotify playlists.
>>
>>72914889
Do it then lol. Those assumptions are purely based on your BELIEF that she is talentless eye candy. For talentless eye candy, she's been around for around a decade.
>>
whos on the bottom right senpai
>>
>>72913204
Too fucking good Christ I lost it
>>
>>72915199
Well duh, my comments are based on my beliefs, lmao? And you said that vocal performance doesn't matter, then what quality of hers makes you think she is more than a talentless eye candy?
Well, good for her because she won't be around for another decade. She's 33, her time's almost up since she doesn't have any talent to fall back on when her looks fade.

>>72915215
Jennifer Lopez.
>>
if you're a guy you can spread your urethra pussy
>>
>>72915417
Well, your belief is wrong lolol. IT's obvious that she isn't talentless. How hard is this to prove to you? I don't even like her but feel the need to defend her from idiots like you.
>>
>pixelating out fake nipples
>>
>>72915838
>she isn't talentless how hard is this to prove to you
It's not hard if you have any proof at all other than >waaah stop bullying my waifu
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.