[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: artists say fuck it and release the craziest shit, and it's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 8

File: gantz graf.jpg (16KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
gantz graf.jpg
16KB, 600x600px
ITT: artists say fuck it and release the craziest shit, and it's actually great
>>
I think what you're looking for is Confield

Also Quaristice in a funny kind of way
>>
File: cover.jpg (26KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
26KB, 600x600px
>>
File: lulu.jpg (83KB, 953x953px) Image search: [Google]
lulu.jpg
83KB, 953x953px
>>
>>72899144
I think he's actually looking for Draft 7:30
>>
>>72898576
>>72899144
>>72900468

Gantz Graf is the single most balls-out FUCK IT AUTISM AUTISM AUTISM AAAAAAAA release by Autechre. It's almost a piss-take but not quite.

I think it was partly them getting the CRAZY out of their system, since the knew that the Confield sound (continued on Gantz and Draft) implied this, but they really didn't want to stay there too long. So they put out a message with Gantz just to have it as its own thing. By Autechre EP standards, the three-track work is quite short.

Draft 7.30 is quite studied and pleasant when you actually listen to it. Gantz is the only thing that's genuinely cray around this period, though Untilted is more "cray" along Gantz lines, they move away from this in the Quaristice cycle, which I had already been listening to as I've seen this thread and composed this post.

Helps that there's a notable music video which ties it together (Gantz).
>>
Yeezus and kid a are obvious choices
>>
>>72901074
>I think it was partly them getting the CRAZY out of their system, since the knew that the Confield sound (continued on Gantz and Draft) implied this, but they really didn't want to stay there too long.

I always thought the biggest disappointment with Autechre is that they didn't go further in the Confield or Gantz Graf direction. Like they kept working toward more and more abstract stuff but then stopped and mostly went back the other way. I kind of lost interest at that point.
>>
>>72901490

I like how they quieted down with Quaristice, and spent a looong time there with that material. It's like fifty tracks and five hours of music all told. So basically I disagree with you, that's all.
>>
>>72901490
parts of elseq definitely go further in the confield direction
>>
File: TimBuckley_Starsailor.jpg (39KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
TimBuckley_Starsailor.jpg
39KB, 400x400px
Comfy-Garde
>>
File: 1468278909709.jpg (14KB, 305x350px) Image search: [Google]
1468278909709.jpg
14KB, 305x350px
>>72898576
>1:11 - 1:58
Every. Fucking. TIME !
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZGEFD9wsTQ
>>
File: swansaredead.jpg (36KB, 500x441px) Image search: [Google]
swansaredead.jpg
36KB, 500x441px
>>
>>72903610
I like this picture
>>
File: Trout_Mask_Replica.png (159KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Trout_Mask_Replica.png
159KB, 300x300px
>>
>>72904113
This is probably the best example of this. He locked his band in a mansion in the middle of nowhere for 8 months with barely any food and no source of income, while they were practicing the songs. No wonder why it's so crazy.
>>
File: a0798710230_10.jpg (360KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
a0798710230_10.jpg
360KB, 1200x1200px
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.