[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is this allowed? No really. What is this shit? https://w

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: unbelievable fggt.png (390KB, 660x660px) Image search: [Google]
unbelievable fggt.png
390KB, 660x660px
Why is this allowed? No really. What is this shit?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B06qqB7bp-w
>>
>>72892993
who the fuck is that faggot looking asshole
why do pop musicians always look so dramatic in photos, whatever happened to candidness
>>
>>72892993
that's actually a very charming album cover, very elvis costello circa this years model.

and bleachers are pretty decent.

let's not get all aggro on them desu
>>
>>72892993
the song ain't half bad tho
>>
i dont see a problem. unless you're a pol tard triggered by the star of david round his neck
>>
>>72893128
>>72893133
It's fucking shit.
>>
>>72893004
>whatever happened to candidness
Candidness was never actually a thing, you just fell for staged candidness
>>
the track has a peter gabriel "so"-era dynamic to the sound, overproduced but in the good phil collins way. the chorus is especially addictive, intentionally crafted for stadium audience chanting and participation.

lads we might be looking at the song of the summer here.
>>
>>72893162
Alright Scaruffi, calm down
>>
File: 1493791848078.jpg (10KB, 181x241px) Image search: [Google]
1493791848078.jpg
10KB, 181x241px
>>72892993
I honestly can't tell what you're objecting to here.

That the singer isn't attractive? That it's a pop song? I'm not getting it.
>>
>>72893178
yeah but staged candidness is still better than normie pretentiousness
>>
>>72892993
What an interesting necklace...
>>
whats the big deal this seems like slightly above average synthpop why the angry confusion
>>
>>72893415
Bleachers a*k*a Jack Antonoff a*k*a the guitar player for fun. is one of top-40 pop's greatest craftsmen, but he has a lot of qualities that /mu/ fucking hates:

1) a trendy haircut with short sides
2) a kind of dated hipster aesthetic
3) jewish parents
4) an appreciation for feminism
5) a best friend named Taylor Swift
6) a girlfriend named Lena Dunham
7) a dislike of alt-right and nationalist movements
8) dorky glasses
9) a non-threatening male persona

So if you're currently fighting a culture war from your keyboard to get every male in America to grow beards and wear camo and listen to Metallica and stop being Jewish, he's likely to trigger you.
>>
>>72893518
ah now I understand
I'll never understand why with the vastness of the internet people seemingly go out of their way to find and ruminate on inconsequential shit that frustrates them but whatever

Thanks for the quick rundown
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.