[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Went to my first rave tonight >never been before because

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0791.jpg (18KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0791.jpg
18KB, 259x194px
>Went to my first rave tonight
>never been before because I thought it would be boring
>best friend gives me ecstasy
>sure why not
>get high as fuck and dance like there's no tomorrow
>get home, still a little high
>mfw listening to Grouper rn trying to figure my life out

What about you /mu/? What you been up to?
>>
This board isn't your personal diary
>>
>>72886625
spend the past week drinking every night despite having responsibilities and work, get in trouble at work for being late or "not properly groomed". Still get wasted into the night because fuck it.
>>
>>72886650
Fucking same dude. I have so much shit I have to do soon but I just need to chill out
>>
>>72886625
>Fellas! Fellas! Look at me, I joined a social activity and I did a drugs! Am I cool yet???
>>
>>72886659
It's hard because all my time is spent working and with my girl, which the time with my girl is great. But I mean, I need my own time. I need to shitpost and write and listen to music. Play vidya whatever. She doesn't understand that and I can't blame her, I guess staying up late in general just to be unprepared the next day is very irresponsible and immature. But what's a man to do, I just want my time. It isn't like she's controlling or anything, but sometimes I just want a break and to see my boys and get fucking hammerfisted, rather than getting wasted alone in my room.
>>
>>72886694
But this is honestly so true though man. I like never get out, and it was nice to do so for once.
>>
>>72886625

*checks time*
Yep. Not 1995.
>>
Good luck with the emotional rollercoaster that will last between one week - one month
>>
File: Herrensauna.jpg (50KB, 734x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Herrensauna.jpg
50KB, 734x1024px
Fast forward and Herrensauna are awesome - you should check them out if you are in northern europe, and else just check out their soundcloud.
>>
>>72886836
thanks bro
>>
>>72886625
Prepare for Suicide Tuesday. Have a big ol' breakfast and smoke weed if you've got some, it can be rough.
>>
you should kill yourself
>>
>listening to nostalgic songs from the best summer of my life

I haven't felt any emotion all winter, I'm excited for warm weather, even if I still feel shitty.

>>72886625
I've always wanted to try ecstasy, but I feel like I'll never be fully happy ever again. I already tried Mushrooms and now I consider the few times I tripped as a vital part of my life. I hope you had fun OP, the few raves I went to were always fun, I even had my first kiss at one of them a long time ago.
>>
>>72887014
>had my first kiss at one of them
was that also the night you got your first herpes sore?
>>
>>72887023
Surprisingly no, although she did make out with another guy later in the night which was absolutely heart breaking. I got over it quickly though.
>>
>>72887044
how does it feel to know you wasted your first kiss on some drugged-out raver skank?
>>
>>72887014
Dude it was insanely fun. I had been super stressed about moving out of my apartment and graduating college, so it felt really nice to let go and listen to a bunch of basic ass but incredibly catchy tracks.

Haha and I was so about to grind up on a girl's grill but I was like "nah I'm in a committed relationship, can't be doing that shit"
>>
>>72887064
you're a mentally weak faggot
>>
>>72887072
and you're a really swell guy
>>
>>72887081
nice rebuttal redditor
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYvOTee7aUA
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.