[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>2010 >Release the greatest Hip Hop album of all time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_3002.jpg (139KB, 776x776px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3002.jpg
139KB, 776x776px
>2010
>Release the greatest Hip Hop album of all time

>3 years later
>Realese his worst album
>Literally 1/10

Why the fuck did you do this Kanye?
>>
1/10 is a stretch but yeah, it's definitely his worst. Still a few good songs on it but it could easily have been an EP for all the actually good material on it.
>>
>>72882677
watch out its mu where people put this album above king crimson in their charts
>>
>>72882677
MBDTF 10/10
Yeezus 8/10
>>
>>72882677
It's better than MBDTF even if just for the tribal and dark unique attitude it brings

MBDTF is close to his worst btw so many bland songs in the middle
>>
>>72882837
nice b8
>>
Yeezus (Def Jam, 2013), designed with an incredible number of collaborators, is a sloppy, awkward and amateurish work despite the impeccable fusion of electronics and vocals, the impeccable collages, the impeccable production. But sound quality is a technological, not an artistic, fact. Daft Punk are responsible for the robotic beat of On Sight and the monster riff of Black Skinhead (one of the catchiest "songs"): cool but nothing we haven't heard before. There are a few moments of pathos: the reggae-like cry of I am a God in a desolate post-industrial soundscape, the gloomy crescendo of the first half of Hold My Liquor (before the misguided synth orgy), the martial trombone fanfares of Blood on the Leaves, and... i struggled to find at least one more. But there are also embarrassingly trivial moments of both mashup and sociopolitical analysis (New Slaves, I'm in It, Blood on the Leaves, and Bound 2, which is simply a lame tribute to soul music) and there is certainly an unusual dose of filler (a four-song EP would have been more appropriate for what West had to say in this album). As a narrative experience, these stories may try something new but it's more a case of a populist bard desperately trying to find something new to say to his followers than a serious discussion on gender and race. As an aural experience, this album feels terribly old, like most granpas when they try to speak the language of their high-school nephews. Maybe this album was only meant as a self-mocking joke?
>>
>>72882960

I think New Slaves held up solidly enough but otherwise, unironically this.
>>
>>72882960
Moronic idiot who can't understand kanye. Typical.
>>
>>72882960
Let me guess.
Scaruffi review?
>>
File: kanyesmile2.jpg (120KB, 680x720px) Image search: [Google]
kanyesmile2.jpg
120KB, 680x720px
The College Dropout: 9/10

Late Registration: 10/10

Graduation: 8/10

808's & Heartbreak: 9/10

My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy: GOD TIER/10

Yeezus: 9/10

The Life Of Pablo: 9/10
>>
>>72883307
pretty good but the scores need to be a bit depreciated haha
>>
>>72882960
>>
File: kanye-africa.png (46KB, 637x300px) Image search: [Google]
kanye-africa.png
46KB, 637x300px
>>72883058
hypebeasts are the only people that like Yeezus, TLOP and have MBDTF as their favourite album, probably the type of guys to agree with his rants and thoughts on the world. How do you go from making TCD, LR, Graduation and 808's to something like this, you can't defend him at this point
>>
File: 1495004970682.jpg (20KB, 387x309px) Image search: [Google]
1495004970682.jpg
20KB, 387x309px
>>72883458
possibly the worst opinion regarding kanye I have seen on this site

his latest three solo works are more admirable than his earlier stuff because they are more exploratory, while still retaining the "pop man" feel that is so unique to him

his early stuff is great but incomparable to his new projects
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.