[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i am in tears. did a cover of banshee beat for the feels...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: feels.jpg (72KB, 445x445px) Image search: [Google]
feels.jpg
72KB, 445x445px
i am in tears. did a cover of banshee beat for the feels... is it garbage? let me know...i'll do more covers if anyone is interested.

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0blSD25NZNr
>>
I can't even hear the vocals
>>
I like your treatment of the vocal part at the start, taking it a bit slower to really get the most out of the notes. Although as the song progresses, your delivery no longer really fits the passion required. That's not to say you'd need to get louder or more frantic, there are ways of increasing feeling while maintaining that understated style.

Well done for a /mu/ vocaroo cover overall
>>
File: jamz.gif (17KB, 46x56px) Image search: [Google]
jamz.gif
17KB, 46x56px
>>72882396
I like it, but >>72882694 is right. Vocals are too quiet. Nice job tho
>>
>>72882694
>>72882813
>>72882834
here's a better version where you can hear the vocals a little better. yeah i kinda started speeding up a little too much toward the main verses. but if you guys are interested in more anco covers i can provide just let me know what you want to hear.

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0EJf1ujiMCl
>>
>>72882893
it also didn't help that my program kept spazzing out in the middle of recording so it skips around the guitar parts a little bit unfortunately.
>>
>>72882813
This. Listen to how Avey sings the words. There's something nervous and panicked in his voice when the song gets to the fun part. Not saying you should imitate him entirely, but he's just more fun to listen to
>>
>>72882396
>>72882893
Can you cover April and the Phantom?
>>
>>72882930
Yeah, I could probably do a better job. It's 12 AM and I'm just trying to get my mind off some shit so I recorded it for fun. I'll work on my delivery though.

>>72882945
Will give it a try. Not sure how loud I can get with it being that it's 12:20 AM. Will post when its done.
>>
>>72882945
anon. I want to do this cover justice. I am going to learn and cover it fully so i wont be able to get to it tonight. hopefully i can have something done next week. i kind of want to talk my band into covering this song... i just want to include all parts of the song instead of just doing a straight up guitar cover. the bass and synth parts are so essential to the feel of it i don't want to make it even more lack luster than i already will without fully knowing how to play it right now. it's one of my favorites and those bass lines are too sweet to neglect in a recorded cover.
>>
>>72883187
have a cover of laughing heiroglyphics instead?

http://vocaroo.com/i/s18qatOxUkK0
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.