[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

this is the only worthwhile anco release since MPP apart

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

this is the only worthwhile anco release since MPP apart from sleep cycle right
>>
>>72877098
(and painting with/the painters but we cant say that because fantano and pitchfork)
>>
>>72877131
painting with was fucking terrible
>>
>>72877152
two songs off painting with were terrible
>>
>>72877181
natural selection and golden gal
you're right
>>
>>72877098
fall be kind
honeycomb was pretty good
the painters was ok
>>
>>72877349
golden gal is the best on there fuck off
>>
>>72877098
monkey riches and today's supernatural are great songs
>>
>>72877349
no, summing the wretch and spilling guts
>>
Great post Fall Be Kind anco songs:

Moonjock**
Applesauce
Wide eyed
New Town Burnout
the first 4 measures of Monkey Riches
FloriDada
The Burglars**
Lying In The Grass*
Bagels In Kiev
Golden Gal
Hounds Of Bairro
Kinda Bonkers**
Peacemaker*
Goalkeeper
Jimmy Mack
Blue Noses**
Man Of Oil*
Amazonawana/Anaconda Opportunity
Selection Of A Place*

* = 10/10
** = 11/10
>>
Half of Chz is really great
3/4 of Painting With is really great
1/2 of the Painters is really great
1/2 of Slasher Flicks is really great
4/5 of PBVSGR is really great

imho
>>
Centipede Hz is - at worst - their 4th best album. It's been 5 fucking years /mu/, i thought you'd have realized that by now.

That being said, yes, MOTW is a huge step up from Painting With/The Painters.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.