[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'VE BECOME SO NUMB I CAN'T FEEL YOU THERE BECOME SO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

I'VE BECOME SO NUMB I CAN'T FEEL YOU THERE BECOME SO TIRED SO MUCH MORE AWARE I'M BECOMING THIS ALL I WANT TO DO IS BE MORE LIKE AND BE LESS LIKE YOU
>>
>>72873855
I don't get all the Linkin park hate desu they sound fine to me
>>
So how's about that One More Light?
>>
>>72874429
The problem is not the music but the lyrics. It reads like it was written by the creator of Coldsteel the Hedgehog.
>>
File: IMG_0138.jpg (32KB, 480x269px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0138.jpg
32KB, 480x269px
CRAAAAAAAAAAWLING IN MY CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWL
>>
>>72874721
Shit, pure thrash, worst album of theirs, probably of the entire year
>>
File: IMG_3020.png (769KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3020.png
769KB, 640x1136px
>got this notification earlier today
Is it really that bad?
>>
I'm listening to One More Light right now and...well, it's functional pop. Completely formulaic and devoid of character but nothing's out of place either. Don't know why LP felt the need to do a record like this, it's not like they didn't have a firm grasp of their own spin on pop songwriting. Seriously, this is like Minutes of Midnight scrubbed clean of all distinguishing features and repackaged/recontextualized for 2017. It's not godawful, just disappointingly generic, even considering the band in question. Any top 40 act could've made this record.
>>
>>72875202

Oh, and these fucking trap beats. Why. Fucking why.
>>
>>72875202
MtM at least mad Gave Up or Bleed It Out energetic and edgy, simple but fun.

One More Light is as boring and emotionless, devoid of any energy as possible
>>
>>72875014
Yeah that's the only reason I'd consider them a guilty pleasure (Though A thousand suns really did show that their lyrics and angst can focus on more mature and interesting topics)
>>
>>72875194

you don't leave the house much do you?
>>
Welp, finished it. I can think of 2 notable pleasures to be derived from this album. One, the title track is actually alright, easily the best thing here and I can see it growing on me. Two, it took 7 fucking albums but Linkin park finally wrote a song called Sharp Edges and to me, that's kind of hilarious. The record is completely forgettable otherwise.
>>
>>72875194
nice background
>>
>>72874721
Not very good
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.