[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /mu/, John Deacon here! I'm reading here for a few years

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: John Deacon.jpg (129KB, 720x360px) Image search: [Google]
John Deacon.jpg
129KB, 720x360px
Hey /mu/, John Deacon here!
I'm reading here for a few years and today you can ask me anything (except about Queen, I don't want to talk about that)!
Let's go!
>>
why is your face so shit you thin armed cunt?
>>
>>72872788
Hey Anonymous!
Probably because I'm British!
xD!
>>
>>72872788
Sorry, I wanted to post with a name!
>>
>>72872774
Why does noone remember you outside of Queen superfans and people from Leicester?
>>
>>72872887
I don't really know!
But I'm pretty happy about that to be honest!
The last years were pretty chaotic, these last few weeks for example me and my wife Veronica have been living with one of my cousins, because my neighbours more or less seized our house and turned it into an illegal dog fighting club!
Our laywers are on it though!
>>
>>72872887 Hey!
Please don't tell this >>72872948 anybody please!
>>
Who are your bass influences?
>>
>>72873088
It might sound silly to you, but probably Freddie Mercury, he loved to play bass in the studio!
Unfortunately, that's also the reason why my wife won't sleep with me since 1991!
She's convinced I got AIDS, because Freddie often played with my bass guitars!
>>
>>72873088
I forgot something here!
My wife is wrong of course!
I don't have AIDS, just wanted to stress that!
The nickel in my bass strings is a natural antidot to AIDS, I payed some guy from America a fortune, but he could show it with a few experiments!
>>
>>72873157
>>72873197
Cool! I bet you've all the groupies in the world with that dashing 'fro of yours! Your wife can just sod off for all I care.
>>
>>72873213
Unfortunately I lost all my hair 13 years ago, after I started washing my hair with a nickel based shampoo someone sold me on the internet!
Freddie used to kiss my hair everyday you know and some years after his death I was watching a dog fight and I suddenly got scared when one dog licked the head of the other dog!
As I told you I had a few problems the last few years!
Thanks for the compliment though!
>>
>>72873298
>>72873298 I want to stress, I don't blame Freddie for my hair loss. Faggots like him can't control these things!
>>72873213
>>
>>72873298
I don't care what people say, you're one of the OGs of hard rock. Have a good weekend man!
>>
>>72873335
>>72873213 >>72873335
>>72873335
>>72873335
I don't know if it's okay to still say faggot!
We always called him that when we where still in the band!
Hope you don't mind!
>>
>>72873337
Thank you!
My weekend will be pretty bad I'm afraid, I have to stop using the internet in a few minutes because my cousin's daughter wants to watch something!
Maybe I will burn my wife tomorrow, she won't give me money for a fight I wanted to bet on next week!
We will see!
Rock on here you guys!
>>
>>72873337
Sorry, not burn my wife!
I wanted to write beat my wife!
Sorry! >>72873387 >>72873387
>>
>>72873410
timestamp and photo
>>
>>72872774
Did you vote for brexit ?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.