[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://www.billboard.com/articles/c olumns/rock/7800980/chri

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/rock/7800980/chris-cornell-wife-statement-heartbroken-ativan

>The statement from Pasich and Vicky Cornell explains that, "without the results of toxicology tests, we do not know what was going on with Chris — or if any substances contributed to his demise.Chris, a recovering addict, had a prescription for Ativan and may have taken more Ativan than recommended dosages.The family believes that if Chris took his life, he did not know what he was doing, and that drugs or other substances may have affected his actions. Pasich adds that some medical literature indicates that "Ativan can cause paranoid or suicidal thoughts, slurred speech and impaired judgment."

Any thoughts?
>>
he's dead
>>
>>72872619
Damn, he was feminine looking in his younger years. Horrible.
>>
That's pretty bleak.
I remember the statement that Scott Weiland's wife(or was it ex-wife?) put out after his death being depressing as fuck as well.
>>
>>72872648
how is that ever a bad thing
>>
>>72872679
>is a man
>optimally should look masculine

Most of the chicks I know like manly dudes.
>>
>>72872661
OP here.
Well, obviously. But the thing is - what is your take on the fact that the drug's side-effects might have caused him to kill himself? I found this interesting article on a site for recovering addicts, which claims he was on one of the most dangerous anxiety/seizure drugs:

https://www.thefix.com/rock-legend-chris-cornell-dies-suicide-52
>>
>>72872694
Most chicks like good looking dudes, who are both pretty and manly. Only manly dudes get lot less pussy than feminine ones thats a fact.
>>
>>72872619
Isn't Avitan not supposed to be given to former drug addicts, primarily for the reason that it has extreme side effects?
Anyway, I think it's certainly possible. If you watch the footage from the last live performance he's very obviously a bit off it, and not just in that he looks sad, more that he looks drowsy.
>>
>>72872619
I also hang myself when I take ativan
>>
>>72872798
>Only manly dudes get lot less pussy than feminine ones thats a fact.

what
So you're telling me the virtue signalling beta males get more pussy than alphas?
>>
>>72872807
Then isn't/shouldn't his therapist and/or GP be liable for malpractice?
>>
>>72872841
gtfo back to /r9k/
>>
>>72872836
Same

Fortunately I got better
>>
>>72872841
> beta males get more pussy than alphas
Cmon dont tell me you believe this shit? betas focus on classifying everything to feel like they belong somewhere. Alphas dont give a fuck about what you call them. There is no stereotype on what an alpha or beta looks like.

And if that faggot looking guy gets all the girls while you look manly and get none, that doesnt make him a beta and you an alpha. Its the opposite.
>>
>>72872872
Potentially, unless he wasn't made aware of it. I'm not an expert on these things desu
>>
>>72872807
Yeah he definitely has the slurred speech
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KaRK9HBtndQ
>>
>>72872940
Maybe he had anxiety or panic attacks before going on stage? I imagine it would be tempting to take more than one pill if the feeling is especially stressful
>>
>>72872619
Anxiety is often paired with depression, so it was most likely an onset of depression rather than a side effect from Ativan.

What's weird is the fact that he wasn't treated with anti depressants, anxiolytics shouldn't be used as monotherapy.
>>
I've never been this sad about my newsfeed being full of chris cornell
>>
>>72873072
i'm still in shock it just doesn't seem real
>>
this makes me kind of mad
why do they prescribe poison like that in america?
>>
>>72873134
>why do they prescribe treatment to illness?
>>
>>72873183
I'm sure there are other treatments that don't make you hang yourself
>>
REV UP THOSE DRUG COMPANY LAWSUITS
>>
>>72873193
For anxiety? Nope, every one of them has a really small % of recurring suicidal thoughts.

Thing is 1) he probably had depression and wasn't treated properly 2) article says he abused the substance
>>
>>72872940
Black Hole sun live is usually sang like this.
>>
A lot of people say he hanged himself, but what if it was an accident? A lot of people die from auto erotic asphyxiation and the police, coroner, etc think it's a suicide.
>>
>>72873474
Well, he'd probably have had his trousers off if that were the case, and if he had I doubt they'd have been so quick to call it a suicide
>>
>this kid who just learned about the encyclopedia of fetishes and is diagnosing every non-normalfag behavior he hears about with his newfound toy-knowledge
ah2byung
>>
>>72872619
It seems families will often refuse to entertain the possibility of premeditated suicide in the early stages, because they cannot comprehend it in light of the fact that the person seemed to them to be perfectly fine. The notion also makes them feel tremendous guilt for having not noticed anything amiss, but this is misplaced because many suicidal people can be extremely good at hiding their feelings and intentions.
>>
>>72872619
i used to take ativan and would often overdo my dosage. quit that shit immediately once i started having really uncharacteristic and scary suicidal thoughts. fuck that drug
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.